Invisible Ghosts

(By the way this is my first post so sorry if it's a bit n00b-ish) 

I like the idea of ghost and all but one thing really bothers me. They have the ability to posses things which sometime does something but most of the time it does nothing but move the item around. I think that it would be cool if only you could see your ghost and you would have to get your friends attention when you died. It just seems kind of silly to see your friend die but then have their ghost right there over there body doing ghost stuff. I mean, the guys dead, why can I see him. Yea yea,  I know that you can see AI ghosts so you should be able to see these ones, but I think that It would be fun to make possessing things more than just a way to pass the time while your friend makes you a tell-tale heart.

Invisible ghosts would also mean that you could just flat out ignore your friends if they die instead of having them fill up your screen.

Oh! and there should be an item that is a bucket of ink and you can through it everywere and it would reveal ghosts and it would be called not-so-invisible-inc.

Archived