Where the hell my trophies?

So I was playin don't starve on my ps4 and I already had most of the trophies I thought "I know I'll see what they put in for the RoG dlc" as if the trophies weren't weak ass already, there just isn't any for the dlc. I am absolutely outraged.

I'd heard that kids today are given trophies for doing just about anything, but I thought that was just an urban legend.  So they do expect to  be given one for playing a game then?  Does someone hand one out to them for watching tv as well?  I'm not trying to be mocking, I'm just desperately trying to remain relevant as I make my way through this brand new century that I've somehow survived to see.

It's not a troll. I'm serious I enjoy getting achievements/trophies. The ones with the vanilla game were weak and awarded for unlocking the characters. I thought maybe they'd have put some imagination into the RoG ones but whoah wait, there isn't a single trophy in the dlc. Weak man just weak.

It's not a troll. I'm serious I enjoy getting achievements/trophies. The ones with the vanilla game were weak and awarded for unlocking the characters. I thought maybe they'd have put some imagination into the RoG ones but whoah wait, there isn't a single trophy in the dlc. Weak man just weak.

The game was never meant to have trophies/achievements to begin with, they were against the game's design in not spoon feeding players artificial goals, hence why the ones that do exist on purposely suck and make fun of the concept of achievements (I.E   Accomploshrine) . The only reason they exist on the PS4 to begin with is because they were required by Sony when porting the game from PC to PS4. Deal with it.

seriously, they're just digital trophies.

don't hate him.

"WhY DO WE NEEd TropHiES?? ahh gawd so useless!"

/\ put in a spoiler because it may be offensive. but, I'm tired of hearing stuff like this, if you don't like it, there, you hate it.

about the question, i don't think they added RoG.

Archived