As soon as possible get into Phase 3

Suppose that if DST already fix some necessary bug like the when character reconnect the game they will lose all the things they have, DST should able to begin the open beta, DST may not become perfect like Don't starve, from I know that many people buy that game on steam and expect to play DST, but soon they find that they still cannot get in DST, which made them very depressed.

If we look at the game publish recently we can find that Minecraft Pe is very awful when it just came out, but with the update, now that game become much perfect than before, I think klei may can use the train of thought, also, the open beta can give more feedback and bug reports, that helps klei to make it batter. Players also would find some ideas like make a infnite map and make some MOD to make this game more interesting.

Absolutely, all of this just my suggest, I think klei have their own thinking,  I will still waitting the DST.

They will enter phase three when they think it's better to do so.

Not having a key yourself, therefore being unable to play the game, you can't have any idea of how many bugs have been fixed or are still in the game or of how smooth the game is.

Archived