Moonetary Planetizer

For don't starve together there should be a structure that requires multiple players to build it that can cause a full moon once every 7 days.

This would also be a reason to put a spinning orb science looking structure in the game!

I'd like to see more ideas about multi-player cooperative structures. Reasons for people to work together.

Looks like a great idea to me. Especially the co-operative structures to get people to work together more in multiplayer. The actual one full moon in 7 days days might be a bit overpowered, but that said I never have actually experienced a full moon in Don't Starve.

Nobody remembers that you can still transform Chester into Shadow/Snow Chester during full moon even in vanilla DS? Don't think full moon is useful in RoG only. -_-

I don't see that as a reason to add a whole new structure...also please, don't be rude.

I'm just discussing here

I'm not rude, just a bit annoyed because it's weird to me that so many people think that full moons work only in RoG.

I remembered wrong...and I see your point. Because full moon is actually really useful in RoG, people seem to bound the two together.

A spinning orb science machine? You mean the Alchemy Engine. Also, a full moon would only be effective for Woodie and if you want more meat and pigskin (werepigs drop more meat). If RoG compatibility is confirmed (it's going to be tested) it'd give a purpose but for now, Full moons are as annoying as regular nights for me.

Archived