Raven's fan art

open_your_mind_by_ravenblackcrow-d6racgb

nightmare light is like the light from the Lovecraft story called"from beyond".(also have a movie base on that )
it not only draw on the creatures from other world or it allow us to see the creatures that we couldn't see with our human eye that live among us .
the light will also enhance the human's five sense, probably awaken their six sense.
or mutate their physical body and becoming far supeior than the human race.

as for Wilson, he got a third eye on forehead after some dizziness,nausea and extreme painful headache.
and i will plan that for the comic if you think is interesting.

• Like 3

attachicon.gif11279.attachEllebellyi think i hope u like this?or ask for the changing...

ihi raven and i love wendy and your profile looks different but still cool

open_your_mind_by_ravenblackcrow-d6racgb

nightmare light is like the light from the Lovecraft story called"from beyond".(also have a movie base on that )

it not only draw on the creatures from other world or it allow us to see the creatures that we couldn't see with our human eye that live among us .

the light will also enhance the human's five sense, probably awaken their six sense.

or mutate their physical body and becoming far supeior than the human race.

as for Wilson, he got a third eye on forehead after some dizziness,nausea and extreme painful headache.

and i will plan that for the comic if you think is interesting.

little less demonic plz

[Halloween Mod Challenge] art design and ideas

hey, i am RavenCrow. 

you probably know that i am a comics artist that Draw DS comics for quite some time.

as a artist myself i wish to see my design will appear on DS game especially Halloween but i am not experts in modding or others . however i will provide some of my concepts to you and feel free to used that for your own . i will keep give some idea for you if you like it.

ds_halloween_spider_set_by_ravenblackcrois halloween i should design something for don't starve

spider web was known to harder than steel it can used for bullet proof vest.

spider bow it slows down enemy and it's surrounding will covered with spider creeps .

they should make bows huh and it should be for webber

Hey guys, is almost Halloween.

i asked forumers from Da about all the DS characters should dress what kind of halloween costume.

feel free to leave comment over there.

in here i was thinking about Halloween treats

i love the design of halloween food recipes.

so what did you think ?

the food ingredients must be base on DS  universe though.

please leave a comment on my statues 

idk

charlie_by_ravenblackcrow-d6nco02.jpg

my second attempt to draw charlie

i was all like charlie and it was she looks pretty than scary

• Like 1

Hi Raven,

I just wanted to say (again) that your art is fantastic.  And to this day, for about a year now, I am still using the Silent Night (colored) as my iPhone background.  

Love that colored drawing.  

Everytime I open my phone I get to see that lovely little scene, and it makes me think of you.

Good luck in life Raven!  You won't need it :)

Best,

Michiko