Raven's fan art

cards_against_humanity_by_ravenblackcrowi draw this for fun after ZombiDJ drew that awesome possessed Wilson a.k.a Percy which kinda almost looks like my OC character Exu the trickster.

anywho...
i draw Exu and Percy having tea somewhere beyond the stars which require out of body experience , discuss some diabolical plan on earth with a most social way by teaching mankind about high advance technology and use it in war against with their own kind. 
and play Cards against Humanity.
to be honest, i never play the card myself. 
but whenever they play, the humanity on earth will become reality depend how they play.
PURE CHAOS!!
 possessed Wilson is belongs to @ZombiDJ
and Wilson is belongs to Don't Starve from klei entertainment
  • Like 1

don_t_starve_by_ravenblackcrow-d7tdcni.j

i start play Don't starve when it was in beta,
when i look back on youtube that gamers have played the old versions of DS, i felt everything back then was so simple ...
now they add so many contents more challenges .
which inspired me to draw the DS that i have played when the game was simple and only few creatures that can be kill or killed
and i don't intend to put pig king in it (npc not allowed)

Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 1

ds_inner_realm_by_ravenblackcrow-d7yspfoi think i did the mod only the appearance, but the power is not fully function yet.

i am not a pro , if i want a scissor can kill it in one hit when it charge but cause your sanity, it bleeds nightmare fuel, and murder of crows when mad, is a very very impossible to me unless someone give me a references or tips.

i just wanna play as me to screwing Maxwell's world. 
btw, the background is not part of the modding

• Like 1