Mod Suggestion - Lord of the Flies Characters

Wingy

Anyone else out there read the book "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding?

Considering how there's already some Lord of the Flies references within the game, I feel that having some characters relating to that within a mod seems cool... Especially when the main characters all have some sort of attribute/personality/strengths/weaknesses.

I'm currently thinking of 3 characters, being Piggy, Ralph and Jack Merridew (as they have the clearest traits)

Piggy is a smart character with common sense, but is slow and weak. He can start off with glasses which would allow him to start flames during the day.

Ralph is an all rounder character which begins with the conch. The conch can possibly summon followers which can help him/call for pigmen.

Jack Merridew can be the insane kind of character (as he is in the book) with power and can start off with the knife which can do greater damage against neutral and passive mobs.

These are just suggestions, and I can see how it may not work. Especially when all the characters within Lord of the Flies are young children...

Would be cool to see though.

:wilson_cool:

//Maybe they can be characters with a clear reference to LoTF, but have an older age

This is exactly what I've been thinking about since the announcement of DST :o

We can all be Jack and sing his creepy chant while chasing a pig or a koalephant

"Kill the pig, cut her throat, spill her blood!"

:happypigs:

Archived