Art Thread? Not Sciencey Enough. Art String Theory.

The Klei Forums are kinda picky when it comes to GIF size. More importantly though, what is it meant to be? A lightning flash? The transition from "normal" over "grey" to "dark" is really weird.

I guess I was just testing out the light levels to see which ones I like the most ;)

Thanks for the gif size tip... I'll see if there's a way for me to make things smaller, next time

Edited by DragonUnderTheStairs

Hard Earned Lesson No. 12:

DON'T STEP ON THE WEEEBBBSSS

(I'm currently trying to find a way to get a gif of me making this onto here)

I cannot express how awesome lesson #12 looks! This is about the third time I just stare at it with awe and horror!

I cannot express how awesome lesson #12 looks! This is about the third time I just stare at it with awe and horror!

Thanks very much Lieutenant Mobbstar! Spider queens are the third monster in the bane-of-my-life category, behind hounds in second and merms in first. It's nice to know I got other people with that feeling

:yaypigs:

Edited by DragonUnderTheStairs

I DREW THIS IN LIKE-- UM-- SO FAST SO ITS MESSY BUT OK

post-459449-0-23174900-1431737181_thumb.

Hehehehheheeeee...!

It was bound to happen

I love the game Sunless Sea and it has a lot of similar goals to Don't Starve, such as not getting killed by monsters, not going insane, staying out of the dark, stockpiling food and fire fuel... etc...

The gameplay's kinda different but, heyyyy, lets just do a crossover that 0.000001% of the fandom will know about.

Also, look! Someone other than Wilson! What a revelation

• Like 8

I DREW THIS IN LIKE-- UM-- SO FAST SO ITS MESSY BUT OK

Hehehehheheeeee...!

It was bound to happen

I love the game Sunless Sea and it has a lot of similar goals to Don't Starve, such as not getting killed by monsters, not going insane, staying out of the dark, stockpiling food and fire fuel... etc...

The gameplay's kinda different but, heyyyy, lets just do a crossover that 0.000001% of the fandom will know about.

Also, look! Someone other than Wilson! What a revelation

You're right, I don't recognize that giant cthulhu crab at all. But you were successful in making me... produce manure for the farms.

You're right, I don't recognize that giant cthulhu crab at all. But you were successful in making me... produce manure for the farms.

Haha, I'm glad I got that effect. I looked in my log and you can tell when I encounter a beast, it's me spamming full-power to the engines to I can escape... sort of scared of the fact that the angler-crab (that's what it is, hah) is BIGGER THAN MY BOAT.

I tried to make it sort of encompass that feeling. It must be really huge to individual people. :p

• Like 1

Now for the question, how did this happen?

****BLOOD WARNING OKAY****

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender (45).jpg

Wilson is a fine bird. Look, I made him a beak. He hasn't said thank you, though. I wonder why??

I know it's all serious and blood n stuff.

But I can't stop laughing,

You just jammed two sharpened logs into his head XD

pfffhhahahaaa!

• Like 1