Art Thread? Not Sciencey Enough. Art String Theory.

Doodles of a Wilson costume inspired by Cirque du Soleil's Kurios

I really want to make it now.

post-459449-0-16272800-1419277153_thumb.post-459449-0-57738800-1419277160_thumb.post-459449-0-49597200-1419277168_thumb.

Lots of black and brass color, with a ruff of shiny black feathers and the same feathers in the hair. I used the feathers because I noticed Maxwell looks a lot like a vulture in Darkness, and I really like Edgar Allen Poe so the raven theme just happened. The eyes are sunglasses lenses, and I'm planning on the face to be a hard mask that will make him seem more robotic.

Also spats :)

• Like 5

Merm & tentacle

post-459449-0-25990000-1419869608_thumb.

Well, I finally got onto DST. I literally downloaded crossovers and parallels, but neither worked, but never got around to boot camp, which is supposed to work. Anyway, I have a temporary PC for now, so I can go and get killed by the swamp-dwelling buggers with my friends.

It makes all the difference.

• Like 4

Heyy I drew Wilson again

I made two versions, one with black borders and one without. I'll put a link to the one without because I like the borders better.

post-459449-0-69502100-1425086785_thumb.

No borders:

http://postimg.org/image/5zjqegxhb/

(wow okay no borders looks pretty good on a blank white background)

I have no idea what my math teacher thought of this as I scribbled the idea down all over my quadratic formulas--

I know I said this "I used the feathers because I noticed Maxwell looks a lot like a vulture in Darkness, and I really like Edgar Allen Poe so the raven theme just happened." earlier, but I have more reasons.

Maxywaxywell preys off the people he brings into the world, killing them to avoid punishment from them [Like a vulture whoa]

Wilson is smart [not as smart as Wickerbottom but I think, as a scientist, he's probably smart] and so are crows and ravens, but they're not regarded as intelligent birds by people who base off old wives tales [Most likely the owl]

Also his voice is awesome yet mildly annoying, like a crow/raven call

nyehhh

Edited by DragonUnderTheStairs
  • Like 4

Same thing as last time

Wow it is fun to draw with sharpie, who cares if it annoys everybody else in the room

Ow shiieet, my feet are blowing away like dust in the morning. Hehe. Shiieeet, what should I do? Hehe...

Thanks for sharing this stuff, but please start a new thread instead of postung them in the thread of someone else.

I initially assumed the page linked is DuS's tumblr blog, but now I recall he uses deviart instead o.O

Narrator, I'm honored that you think I deserve Mustachossom's work (I've seen it before, some of my fav's), but it isn't your artwork and this is my art thread. Since Mustachossom didn't post it here, and it isn't a gift to me or related to my thread, you shouldn't be posting that here.

If you'd like to show off your own art, feel free to make yourself an art thread.

• Like 1

Light level testing thing

(This should be a gif, if it isn't showing, here's a liinnkkk)

Still not working?

The Klei Forums are kinda picky when it comes to GIF size. More importantly though, what is it meant to be? A lightning flash? The transition from "normal" over "grey" to "dark" is really weird.