Have been waiting for this annoucment

After first seeing the Don´t starve game i felt like "This might get amazing but at this point it isnt much" After a while i forgot it.But then i found it again with a help of my friend.a year later and started to play it once again. First it was kinda lonely because i couldn´t play it with my friend. So we decided to competite against each other. It took a while after they announced Don´t starve together and then it begun. Me and my friend got so hyped that we decided to quickly join to the closed beta testers. Eventough we knew that it will have some problems. We didn´t care. We just wanted to play it so bad. It is like living childhood again but this time it would be more epic and fun. When i heard people complaining about bugs and other, it just makes me say in my mind. "It is closed beta, Of course it will have bugs in it." Eventough i haven´t  received the key i am trying to keep my patience because i know that it will be amazing. Everyone on this forum Keep calm and wait for it. It will be worth of your time.
Thank you from reading.

I agree. I feel most of the "new" members are ungrateful that they don't have access to a buggy, laggy, modless (the only mods out are generally GUI mods and Status announcements probably was a bit harder). My example of what DST would be like if it was open would be the 3.0 preview. Nelson Sexton had put it up and said "I'll add the 2.0 stuff later, for now I have to focus on the hardware of the game for a bit" and people complain about there being no chat, voice chat, punching, and a lot of things that were in 2.0 but not 3.0. I saw a thread about it and was annoyed that people were complaining about that. Also, welcome to forums. For your first post, you show respect to a game that is honored by many. I salute you sir or madam!

Archived