Passing the time

I'm listening to Ragtime every waking moment until I get my DST beta testing key. Just curious, but how're you guys passing the time?

Regardless, we'll probably all be insane by the time we get our beta keys.

Oh would you look at that; my ride's here. *gets carried away by Crawling Horrors*

Well, you can always hop into SP and play the classic Don't Starve the way it was meant to be before. Get some more practice before the Beta key knocks on your door! ^-^

For example I've spent over 100 hours in DS, and I visited underground only ONCE. Also I haven't encountered ANY boss. I'm probably just lucky. But I'm not calling it luck because I really want to see/discover everything in DS. There's always something new to discover!

Well, you can always hop into SP and play the classic Don't Starve the way it was meant to be before. Get some more practice before the Beta key knocks on your door! ^-^

For example I've spent over 100 hours in DS, and I visited underground only ONCE. Also I haven't encountered ANY boss. I'm probably just lucky. But I'm not calling it luck because I really want to see/discover everything in DS. There's always something new to discover!

Yeah, good point, but caves won't be in the thing for a while, and if I get too much practice, I probably won't end up dying during my games with friends. Then how will I haunt butterflies?

My secret: A lot of Tf2 with mind numbing music. Of course I still think about DST, but my thoughts are far from coherent.

Tf2 would probably help, but everytime I join a server, all the scouts start looking like gobblers and I can't resist setting entire forests on fire trying to destroy them.

I galdly see that I ain't the one who like listening to Ragtime. Though, I do that when taking a shower or I'm in that mood.

Hmm.. listening to music while showering is actually a pretty good idea.. I'll have to keep that in mind next time I decide to take a shower (which may or may not be a long while from now)

Every day, I wake to hear ragtime distantly playing in the background. I know Maxwell wants me to check my email. Each time I do, nothing is there. Soon enough however the time shall come. My sanity level has dropped to 68, I've tried eating candy but it always reverts back.

...Help?

(On a serious note, I am playing other games while I wait for DST, including Robocraft, singleplayer Don't Starve, Space Engineers and perhaps a few others.)

Every day, I wake to hear ragtime distantly playing in the background. I know Maxwell wants me to check my email. Each time I do, nothing is there. Soon enough however the time shall come. My sanity level has dropped to 68, I've tried eating candy but it always reverts back.

...Help?

(On a serious note, I am playing other games while I wait for DST, including Robocraft, singleplayer Don't Starve, Space Engineers and perhaps a few others.)

Candy's awesome; I'd eat more, but I'm pretty sure my sugar levels are already way too high..

It's ok guys! I can help! Just listen to this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTyN-vvFIkE

But does that come in a version that lasts as long as it takes for DST to come out to the public?

More artwork of hers ^ (it's Garrett from Thief meets DS)

hlICjZB.png

To pass the time before I get to play the beta take your pick of all the fun following options:

- Replacement window shopping (nothing like talking to tons of salesmen who are worse than used car dealers)

- Job applications for a job more in my field of expertise

- Home Improvements/Landscaping

- Driving to and watching the Chicago Marathon

- Playoff baseball and other sports

- Putting way too many hours into Skyrim, just to get all the Steam achievements.

Archived