my keys might have been deleted :(

Umm my key might have been deleted in my mail i was looking in my mail and saw my spam folder was filled to the brim and it might of had my keys in it

how long have you been playing? cuz new people probably won't be getting keys. and that shouldn't happen

though if they were deleted i wish you luck on getting them back

i know but they often target very early beta or alpha access players such as me though everyone still does indeed have a chance 

To make it fair for everyone who registered, for the most part, beta applications will be chosen at random, although for the first batch of keys given were handed out various players who we felt would be of great help to the early testing process.

Quote from: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/41347-dont-starve-together-closed-beta-faq/

While at first some people may be chosen based on how much they took part in the original beta of Don't Starve, almost always it will be chosen by random afterwards.

I think he's trying to trick klei to "give him his keys back". i dunno why, but i have that feeling.

Maybe. Before he made that thread he chatted to me and Luxurious about that. Most likely it is true but well... I haven't seen proves so I ain't gonna judge.

Maybe. Before he made that thread he chatted to me and Luxurious about that. Most likely it is true but well... I haven't seen proves so I ain't gonna judge.

I think Klei has a record in his system to whom were sent the keys, I think the mail has to be on that list

Well i still have my suspicions.

Umm my key might have been deleted in my mail i was looking in my mail and saw my spam folder was filled to the brim and it might of had my keys in it

Judging by that awful grammar and lack of information you make yourself look like a beggar, but hey who knows, maybe closed beta players like you got a key. If you want your deleted keys you could simply provide Klei with the e-mail you used when you signed up for closed beta. They already e-mailed you and sending a copy wouldn't be a problem.

However, if you weren't selected for beta you won't get any new free keys.

Archived