How to be the bestest multiplayer player ever!

But let's get back on topic about how to be the bestest Chester stealer multiplayer player ever.

Maybe people could all work together to make public structures, such as a public butterfly farm, public honey farm (bring your own hat) and a public hound-panic room. Maybe even a little town-like community area with roads and everyone can be neighbours who lend eachother cups of honey and fistfuls of jam.

Maybe people could all work together to make public structures, such as a public butterfly farm, public honey farm (bring your own hat) and a public hound-panic room. Maybe even a little town-like community area with roads and everyone can be neighbours who lend eachother cups of honey and fistfuls of jam.

I hate towns and cities in Minecraft so i don't think I will like them here in Don't Starve. Anyway we are supposed to not starve together, not as neighbours... Like whole family!

EDIT:

Just be friendly and I'll play with you no problem. Experience doesn't matter.

You know that experience is all what matters now? This is brand new mechanic of playing with people, friendly or not (but better if friendly).

Archived