How to be the bestest multiplayer player ever!

Okay, these are ways to act and present yourself in DST that will help you survive and seem like a rad person.  I made this because it might help some new comers.

1.) Don't troll. This is self explanatory, don't troll people, they will hate you. A lot.

2.) Have training in Single Player before playing DST. Play single player and then join a multiplayer game.  Learn how to survive and find materials on your own.  

3.) Don't boss people around.  People hate being bossed around, even if it helps them.  If they won't gather food, than its their fault.  Let them starve and die.  Simply tell them to make sure they don't starve, or remind them.  OR say something like " Hey you might want to start gathering food, I don't want you to starve."  If they can't find food, than give them some, at least they tried.

4.) Don't get comfortable around strangers.  If you play around strangers, MAKE SURE you get to know them before making bad joke, and being annoying.

6.) Be Friendly.  Be friendly to new people, and be willing to guide them.  Don't eat them. (Like I would.)

I kinda felt like this is a okay set of rules to go by.

oh my god. OH MY GOD! I just... I just... forgot how to count is all.  e-e Lets just say rule number 5 was SO important , it needed to become a 6.

OMG I wanted to skip this rule. Damn I would have so much meat D:

Anyway those are nice rules and better dont trust strangers as I did. I'm not surprised why most servers have passwords. There are already trolls and thieves!

They stole my Chester *sniff*

*gives cookie to xXGentlemanScientistXx*

*gives over money*

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Anyway those are nice rules and better dont trust strangers as I did. I'm not surprised why most servers have passwords. There are already trolls and thieves!

Chester thief!! that sucks... *gives u hot chocolate* 

another rule should be added.... before logging out please leave non renewable stuff in the camp... unless some1 is absolutely sure they'll return back to the server.... in which case most of the problems won't occur sigh

aww, don't be sad. here!

hands over massive flaming sword of mass destruction

Niow go get him back from those fu- ahem- mean people.

I burned down someones berry, stick and grass farm.

You burned all of it ON MY SERVER.

Go kill yourself and never resurrect!

Btw. I made hard reset so we didn't lose anything haha.

But seriously. Kill yourself. Nobody will try to resurrect troll anyway.

oh my god. OH MY GOD! I just... I just... forgot how to count is all.  e-e Lets just say rule number 5 was SO important , it needed to become a 6.

So, you're saying from now on there is no 5? So 6 + 6 = 10 now? *Space. Blown*

For number 3, what if people "feed themselves" by raiding your fridge? Then can you boss them around to get you more food? I've seen that happen a lot on streams.

I do believe that constitutes stealing. And thieves = trolls. So I wouldn't boss them around, I'd ban them.  :mad-new:

Another thing that common courtesy ought to dictate: if you're joining someone else's server, PLAY BY THEIR RULES! If they say they don't want the touchstones used unless every player is a ghost, you should not use a touchstone when you die to a lousy spider. It's quite simple. If you don't like their rules, don't play on their server!

MrNaxeros: I'm sure we will not judge you for console-respawning Chester, since some %£@!#$ stole him. And here, have a big cookie and much sympathy in the meantime, you poor thing!

*Eyes get watery* They - *sniff* STOLE YOUR CHESTER?! *Fetal position engaged* *Aggressively crying*

Wow I didn't expected such kindness of you all. I'm fine though... Even though we had to finish off blind and painful life of the Chester... and make a funeral for our best friend...

Gaaah, I must control myself! Everyone who get MY Chester will get permaban on every existing server and taste the power of my massive flaming sword of mass destruction!!! ( thanks @AdamTheGamer ).

But let's get back on topic about how to be the bestest Chester stealer multiplayer player ever.

Archived