In game chat improving ideas

Cut to the chase: in game chat is not very comfortable.

The first thing about that comes to my mind when i wanna cancel the message i'm typing. Guys , is it reasonable to make it like in any other game i've played - hit esc button to cancel the message and quit the chat window ? simple, quick, everybody is used to that.

right now i have to backspace until my message is erased and then hit enter to get back to the game. That takes a long time and i can get killed during that process.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong? thanks) the game is awesome btw :D

Cut to the chase: in game chat is not very comfortable.

The first thing about that comes to my mind when i wanna cancel the message i'm typing. Guys , is it reasonable to make it like in any other game i've played - hit esc button to cancel the message and quit the chat window ? simple, quick, everybody is used to that.

right now i have to backspace until my message is erased and then hit enter to get back to the game. That takes a long time and i can get killed during that process.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong? thanks) the game is awesome btw :grin:

Being able to esc out of chat was in the patch notes for the next patch that appeared for an hour. The patch hasn't actually hit yet, but it should definitely be in the next one.

Being able to esc out of chat was in the patch notes for the next patch that appeared for an hour. The patch hasn't actually hit yet, but it should definitely be in the next one.

hey yo bro rezecib! )) remember, we played together a couple times already ? :grin: :grin: :grin:

so now i get in here and there you go, that friendly face again ! must tell you, from where i am now you look nothing like a mirror ! :-)

forgive me for not checking the patch notes, didn't know where to. And also i was thinking maybe there's something i don't know, another button does that function or it's already somehow otherwise implemented! )

cheers for the new patch!

Yeah, I saw you in a couple of servers  :-)

But yeah, the patch notes were only up for about an hour (they put them in the bug report section), and then they disappeared again. Looks like they may not get pushed today after all, but I'd be really surprised if it wasn't in a patch tomorrow Monday (oops).

Archived