Sort -1 ping servers at the end of the list

When there was only one page of servers, it wasn't really a problem; there were a couple of -1 ping servers at the top.

Obviously the best case scenario is solve whatever's causing -1 ping, but maybe that's not possible or whatever.

I'm guessing they're servers that didn't respond to the ping. Why not have them be "?" instead, and sort at the end of the list? Since not responding to a ping is basically equivalent to having infinite ping, they definitely shouldn't be at the top.

• Developer

When there was only one page of servers, it wasn't really a problem; there were a couple of -1 ping servers at the top.

Obviously the best case scenario is solve whatever's causing -1 ping, but maybe that's not possible or whatever.

I'm guessing they're servers that didn't respond to the ping. Why not have them be "?" instead, and sort at the end of the list? Since not responding to a ping is basically equivalent to having infinite ping, they definitely shouldn't be at the top.

This will be in the build today! Thanks for the feedback.

I'm no longer seeing neg ping servers but instead ??? servers... 

That's what ping -1 means, it means they didn't get a response from the person so they have no idea what the ping is. Also if you read OP's post this is exactly what he suggested, "Why not display as ? instead and put them at the bottom of the list".

That's what ping -1 means, it means they didn't get a response from the person so they have no idea what the ping is. Also if you read OP's post this is exactly what he suggested, "Why not display as ? instead and put them at the bottom of the list".

I know what a ping is, was just stating that it went from -1 to ???, and now most of the servers are showing ???

2dvoktz.png

I know what a ping is, was just stating that it went from -1 to ???, and now most of the servers are showing ???

That's what this suggestion was. They implemented it, so that's why they now show ???. The frequency of ??? is a separate problem that will most likely be addressed by a fix or two.

Archived