Ok, yu got me, i haven't played DST yet as i don't have a key in possesion (Cough cough nudge nudge), But i know survival games. and if yo have 2 seperate bases, anyone could loot your stuff from yor chests whenever you're out looking for reeds, or manure, or berry bushes, or anything. frustrating to have your meat, logs, golden axe, and tam o' shanter all stolen from you? yes. i mean, i could happen anytime. raid your farms, ice boxes, bee boxes, berry bushes, chests, crock pots, drying racks. Don't you want protection from all that happening? Of course you do.

So isugges LOCKS! A certain type of item (Science machine tier) to place on your items to make them available only to you! that'll show that wilson who's BOSS! Ha!

Of course, hammer could still break the structure, but that takes time and resourses. If you're playing as a team, you could set thelock to certain players only.

Another one of my stupid suggestions noone's gonna like anyways. Enjoy!

Pretty sure a hammer is cheap and easy to get, making your lock useless against anyone who wants it.

Really, DST should be played one of 2 ways:

1) With friends/people you trust.

2) Lawless, where you simply kill anyone who messes with your stuff.

Pretty sure a hammer is cheap and easy to get, making your lock useless against anyone who wants it.

Really, DST should be played one of 2 ways:

1) With friends/people you trust.

2) Lawless, where you simply kill anyone who messes with your stuff.

he is right and but there is a 3 option

3)have a friend you trust and be lawless against the rest

Archived