Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

HEY GUYSSS

Sorry about the lack of comic, my family decided to go on vacation and I forgot to take my laptop ;-; 

But I am back now and I will have the next part up today or tomorrow! How are you guys liking the comic so far by the way?

• Like 1

This post has nothing to do with the comic but @minespatch found my old art thread and liked a picture, it then caused me to re-read the whole thread and regret my life choices. I was supposed to be drawing the comic now I'm wallowing in cringe, anyhow I think I might change the name of this thread to what that thread was called because I liked that name much better. I don't really know though. Have a nice day y'all! Comic should be out in an hour or two :)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

This post has nothing to do with the comic but @minespatch found my old art thread and liked a picture, it then caused me to re-read the whole thread and regret my life choices. I was supposed to be drawing the comic now I'm wallowing in cringe, anyhow I think I might change the name of this thread to what that thread was called because I liked that name much better. I don't really know though. Have a nice day y'all! Comic should be out in an hour or two :)

What was the old name? :p

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:02 AM, Mobbstar said:

Pancakes.

Pancakes are yummy.

HD realism taste emulated Pancakes.

I got a pan, I got a cake. Pancake!

Pancakes

Good job on drawing the pancakes.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:20 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Omg how did I not see those? 0_0

Yes, pancakes must be held in the highest regard, anything less then my best shading and drawing for them would displease the pancake lord.

• Like 3

Hey guys! Sorry there's no comic page today, my family ran a bunch of errands and I got home late. I don't really like doing art late at night because one I fell asleep while drawing and couldn't find my drawing pen for like the next week so it wasn't fun. But my bookshelf has chalkboard paint on it and I went a little overboard with this one chalk doodle on it. 

image.jpeg

• Like 4

While working on this part, my computer shut off and I lost all progress. So in total this part took about 6hrs and it is officially the longest I have spent on a part.

Spidena: Red

Seth: Dark blue

Emma: Yellow/Gold

this took a while.png

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 3

Praise Seth and his supreme pancake duplication ability! Halleluja!

That's awesome!

That's why they need him to win, so he can feed the front-line soldiers.

Seth is a demigod.

Pancakes!

Spidena is having a vietnam flashback, she needs 10 cc of pc right now!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

Praise Seth and his supreme pancake duplication ability! Halleluja!

That's awesome!

That's why they need him to win, so he can feed the front-line soldiers.

Seth is a demigod.

Pancakes!

Spidena is having a vietnam flashback, she needs 10 cc of pc right now!

*clapping because you made me laugh* 

Also, I'm really glad you guys are noticing the small things I put in this, like Seths 9 pancakes, or the detailed butter and pancakes, it makes me really happy. 

P.s, I know it's probably a joke but he's not a demigod, nice guess though :3

Edit: Great now you've got me imagining Seth singing Your Welcome. :) 

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I think I've seen those chalkboard paints sold at Wal-mart. There's nothing to apologize for. As long as you had fun doing what you did.:wilson_smile:

How long has this war been going on...?

I actually don't think I ever mention this so as of the time the comic takes place about 5 years.

Another thing I don't believe I mention ages either so 

Seth- 29

Spidena- 31

Emma- 4

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 3