Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

Sorry there was no part yesterday, I had to go to an awards ceremony for school :) 

Anyways I'm trying out using actual text instead of handwriting it. I kinda like the look of it but don't at the same time. What do you guys think? Also, I did a new thing with Emma freckles in the last page but forgot to mention it, so tell me if you guys think that's an improvement too. ( because of the new text I don't think ill need to translate at the bottom but if anyone has trouble reading just say and ill provide it at the bottom)

Red; Spidena

Dark Blue: Seth

Yellow/Gold: Emma

he slep.png

IMG_1119.JPG

• Like 3

Ghost lines.

It's much easier to read. Thanks and dw, I'm sure you'll get used to it :)

I think the freckles are a nice touch though if it were me, I'd probably lessen it a bit. Then again, it's your OC so you don't have to change anything of you think it looks better like that.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:04 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Ghost lines.

It's much easier to read. Thanks and dw, I'm sure you'll get used to it :)

I think the freckles are a nice touch though if it were me, I'd probably lessen it a bit. Then again, it's your OC so you don't have to change anything of you think it looks better like that.

spooky

I'm sure I will! I may try to change what font I use to see if I like that better, Might even give certain characters different fonts to match there personality. Ill probably just have to experiment with it though.

It doesn't seem to be a whole lot to me but next time I draw her in a part ill try having a little less like you said and see if I like the look of it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, geni0529 said:

I'm sure I will! I may try to change what font I use to see if I like that better, Might even give certain characters different fonts to match there personality. Ill probably just have to experiment with it though.

That's what me and @Aundee-D-Cat do in our stories. Nothing wrong with you doing it too :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

His shirt changed colour and he has sharp teeth! RUN!! It's a DEMON!!

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

OH! It's a blanket! That's why it seemed off.

Interesting first impression.:wilson_sneaky:

I guess it was hard to tell it was a blanket? Sorry I didn't notice that it was, any idea how I could fix that next time I have a scene like that? Because I have 0 idea lol

• Like 1

Woooohooo! Part 22! Are you guys enjoying it so far? I know its a little slow but things will speed up soon trust me. You decide if that means good or bad for these characters :wilson_wink:

Spidena: Red

Seth: Dark Blue

Emma: Yellow/Gold

rip.png

• Like 2

Hiddily Hey! There's a second part for today to make up for not having a part yesterday :) 

Anyhow enjoy Emma borderline insulting her dad??? Is it an insult??? Ehhhhh??? Kinda but kinda not...

Emma: Yellow/Gold

Seth: Dark blue

Gotta have some fluff before I start setting things on fire :)

whot.png

whoot.png

awww cute.png

she kinda just borderline insulted her dad.png

THE FRECKLES I FORGOT THE FRICKEN FRECKLES I KNEW I WAS MISSING SOMETHING GREAT WONDERFUL THATS THERE NOW BECAUSE ITS ANOTHER BLOODY HOUR FOR ME TO FIX IT AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 3

Hey guys! So we may have a bit of a delay soon because the bases of the parts have mostly been pre-drawn up to here but now ill draw them the day off, so there will probably be more days without a page. Ill see how fast I can get the base done along with the digital version and make a posting schedule off of that! If I can ill try to keep it everyday though!

Emma: Yellow

Seth: Dark blue

mmmm angles.png

he bout to stab someone.png

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Did a psychologist tell her that?:wilson_ecstatic:

image.thumb.jpeg.6363d93073878506de3108fDid you draw this?

Nah, just teachers and people being rude when they think nobody can hear them. 

and no I didn't my girlfriend did the other day and I thought it was a lovely snek so now it's my profile pic 

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 1