Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

WHO WANTS A COMIC WITH ABSOLUTELY NO CONTEXT? NOBODY? TOO BAD YALL ARE GETTING ONE!

Green= Green eyed girl speaking

Yellow= Yellow eyed girl speaking

I put the digital version and the traditional version for funsies :) 

This is only part one out of around 7? Part two should be out late tonight or tomorrow

Comic part one.png

IMG_0984.JPG

• Like 2

So I thought of actually making this comic a continuous thing not just a seven parter, telling the story of my Oc's. I would've done so before but, I never thought my art was up to par enough. Since then my art has gotten a whole lot better, but I don't think its good enough yet. But a comic would be a good way for me to experiment with different poses, lighting, story telling, and backrounds. What do you guys think?  

also don't mind the hands just hands are hard help

Comic page 4.png

IMG_0986.JPG

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 2

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been active with the comic ;-; My family was moving this week so I sadly haven't had the time. I would've done one yesterday but I got the chance to go to the last Panic! At the Disco, Death of a Bachelor concert ( that was absolutely awesome!!!!!) and wasn't able to. I will likely have the next part out tomorrow afternoon and some art too!

Have a wonderful Easter if you celebrate it! :3 

• Like 2

So I just got started on the next page but first, let me flood you with art

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

So these are part of a emoticon challenge, where you draw your characters with the expression of an emoticon. There was more but they didn't turn out too good ;-;image.jpegimage.jpeg

I recently got really into Star vs the Forces of Evil and I drew queen eclipsa :3image.jpeg

And here is a drawing of Adagio ALSO KNOWN AS MY FAVORITE VILLAN EVER AAAAAA SHE HAS TREBLE CLEFS ON HER HER PANTS I CANT-

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

So I recently noticed a trend that all my characters are white, so I went and made some new ones that are POC because DIVERSITY! 

The woman on the top is designed to be Haitian (though I didn't have a dark enough brown marker color her as dark as I wanted her to be)

and the man on the bottom is designed to be Native American with vitiligo.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

this one is actually me trying to get some different head shapes up in here! Hopefully I will be able to make some changes to the head shapes of other characters but for now I'm sticking with small sutle changes to see what sticks.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Funny story about this, that dot on her head isn't supported to be there, it bled through when I was doing a nail polish thing on the other side of it. It's funny because in her story, she gets shot in the head. IRRROOONNYYYYYY

image.jpegimage.jpeg

This is the nail polish thing I mentioned above! I was bored so I decided to color in some drawings but with nail polish. Due to my lack of colors it ended up being like a pallet or something.

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

And finally returning back to what these forums are really about, have a Willow I did from memory!

Also: image.jpeg 

my subconscious is cruel when it comes to design choices. I picked swirls on a whim and I just now noticed her hair looks very similar to Willows

( there's more art coming so buckle up)

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 3

MORE ART!

I decided to put these on another post because it would just be too much art on one post. Plus these all stick with a theme(??) 

So I thought it would be fun to draw my two main characters designs over the years so enjoy! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

That took a dark turn 0.0 but I wouldn't mine reading more ^_^

Ah yes... My stories.. They always take a dark turn.. 

Why cant I just wrote happy stuff jeez. 

Anyhow thanks, I likely will do more. Though probably after they have finished up with all the final tests there giving us at school :shock: (helpsomanytests) 

• Like 1