Allow administrator to kick others players

Hello,

When I began Together I didn't understand why the most servers were protect by a password. But now, I've encountered a bad meet I much understand. In my open server, two Willow join the party but one of them begin to fire everything in my camp and stealing some objects. My only solution to stop was to disconnect and make a password to kick him/her.

I can accept this attitude on a PvP server but on a coop one, I htink we should be able to kick the players whose sole purpose is to bother others.

Without that we will have only password server that's too bad because we can make new friends.

Absolutely @SamLogan

Had the first server I could actually put some work into spoiled up pretty bad by a WX-78 player. Being able to properly threaten him with a kick or ban for screwing with our stuff both while alive and after death would be really good. Stuff like this is bread+butter for multiplayer, so of course DST needs this stuff. Maybe include the Adventure Mode teleport animation for kicks/bans xD

"[player] got the hook. (Kick/Ban)"

• Developer

The Kick command is there as we saw it on last Thursday's Twitch Stream, the question is @SethR, is it implemented in the DST release to us and what command is it currently if so? 

It is indeed! The commands are "TheNet:kick(id)" and "TheNet:ban(id)". You can find the id of a player by pressing backspace and looking in the bottom right corner. We'll eventually be wrapping those commands in a nicer fashion somehow.

It is indeed! The commands are "TheNet:kick(id)" and "TheNet:ban(id)". You can find the id of a player by pressing backspace and looking in the bottom right corner. We'll eventually be wrapping those commands in a nicer fashion somehow.

Is there a /help type command like in Minecraft? Where entering /help into the cousle prints out a list of all available commands to the screen. Looking on the wiki is great and all, but it would be a lot nicer to quickly pull up the list in game.

• Developer

Is there a /help type command like in Minecraft? Where entering /help into the cousle prints out a list of all available commands to the screen. Looking on the wiki is great and all, but it would be a lot nicer to quickly pull up the list in game.

Not to my knowledge, but I've added it to my to-do list!

Ok thanks.

is it posible for someone to use the ban command to ban  you on a dedicated server when he is not the admin? cause sometimes the server pop up a messege saying you must log out from the server maybe its for the better but i am to say this am a dialog box. is this a ban of connection fall cause of ur ping?

Archived