Don't Starve Together Beta FAQ *Outdated*

Um excuse me....but i got a problem.

so you said that once i get the email for don't starve togther.....that i'll get 2 keys.

these two keys...one of them is for me and another is for a friend right?

so if thats the case....when i used the key it created my don't starve together....but when i gave one of my keys to my friend....it said that it wasn't valid.

did i do something wrong? is it that once i use ONE of the keys from the email, that makes ALL the keys invalid or something?

he was so excited when i told him i got a key ;-;

Um excuse me....but i got a problem.

so you said that once i get the email for don't starve togther.....that i'll get 2 keys.

these two keys...one of them is for me and another is for a friend right?

so if thats the case....when i used the key it created my don't starve together....but when i gave one of my keys to my friend....it said that it wasn't valid.

did i do something wrong? is it that once i use ONE of the keys from the email, that makes ALL the keys invalid or something?

he was so excited when i told him i got a key ;-;

Tell him to try again in an hour. This is a glitch in the Steam Key system that goes on sometimes.

(Although I'm not so sure as I haven't had it happen to me).

Just got the code and entered it. I'm running linux and found out it's not available on linux. Will it get linux support soon. I realy want to play this.

Just got the code and entered it. I'm running linux and found out it's not available on linux. Will it get linux support soon. I realy want to play this.

As stated earlier, yes. Linux support is on the way. Some of the dedicated servers run on Linux from what I'm hearing (but I can't confirm this).

When will a Mac version of the closed beta be ready? I have two codes, but sadly, use a Mac. 

Mac support is in the works. As well as Linux support.

From what Seth has said on a Rhymes w/ devs stream it was "The Mac support team is having trouble with DST" or something like that (don't shoot the messenger pls)

@rezecib tn a lot:) so i need only one key, and other i can give to friend ? or i need both of them? sry about silly q but im just short on info:)

@rezecib tnx a lot:) so i need only one key, and other i can give to friend ? or i need both of them? sry about silly q but im just short on info:)

@rezecib tnx a lot:) so i need only one key, and other i can give to friend ? or i need both of them? sry about silly q but im just short on info:)

Hi, just wondering if I wanted to buy Don't Starve Together Frontier pack and I already have Don't Starve. And have two other friends that I want to play do I just buy another Frontier Pack? or is that a waste? Do I get 4 copies of Don't Starve Together if I buy two Frontier packs?

Please any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you~

Archived