Dont stave multiplayer

I'll move it to the right DST place, but if we closed all threads other people were annoyed with, we'd have no threads...

@BgDestroy, please read the Original Posts in the Pinned Topics in the Don't Starve Together General  section, especially the most recent dated one about (Phase 1,) and you'll have your answer.  In the future, please post all DST commentary on that sub-forumas well, and thank you for joining our forums! 

You just type the @ symbol followed by their username, @Jatrick

I was just about to ask you about members with multi-word names (e.g. the truthseeker), but now I see in the quote that you can do this:

gVoqbdu.png

(I had to do it as an image because code tags weren't preventing the parsing and replacement)

I was just about to ask you about members with multi-word names (e.g. the truthseeker), but now I see in the quote that you can do this:

gVoqbdu.png

(I had to do it as an image because code tags weren't preventing the parsing and replacement)

Yep! (And spacing after the @ works in Status notifications.)  

Closed Beta is released, read more ->[here]<-.

In future, please try not to repeat exclamation/question marks. The way you wrote this, it seems aggressive. Surely that is not your intention.

You can discuss DST in the dedicated [subforum]

I am sure he was referring to the devs' announcement that we would be able to play DST before the end of summer. I don't think closed beta only to friends and relatives counts.

"The way you wrote this, it seems aggressive. Surely that is not your intention."

The way you wrote this, it seems condescending.

Archived