What Was Your First Death?

I'm pretty sure my first death was to tentacles....yeah because I remember that was how I died the first few times in DS. Then I decided to get a brain and I thought "Maybe I should stop trying to explore these swamps without getting some armor first..."

First death, first death...

I can't say I remember for sure, but my morgue says I died in 2 days with Wilson, so I'll go with that. And apparently, I died to batilisks? That makes enough sense to me, considering batilisks are something newbies have trouble with. How was I supposed to know breaking a rock would make them spawn at night? D:

"Are the cows in this game passive?"

No.

"Is this giant bird friendly?"

No.

"This swamp seems too empty. Is something going to pop out and kill me suddenly?"

Yes.

While this game doesn't hold your hand much...at all...there's one thing it taught

me from the very beginning: Be afraid. Very afraid.

Either you're bluffing or this is the most unique first death I've ever seen.

I ain't bluffing, I was back from fighting, and I had really low health and sanity. A friend told me that prototyping new things restores a bit of sanity, so I prototyped the first affordable thing I saw, which was a razor. I thought "meh, why not use it" (I didn't know Wilson's beard is good for winter), and when all that beard hair fell on the ground it caught fire and I got roasted like a witch. 

Your voice is absolutely adorable

My first death was due to underestimating the power of beefalo if I recall correctly, I had watched a few streams from RiptideKapow when he was showcasing some of the new updates prior to release a while back so I sorta kinda knew what I was doing.

Archived