Five Night's At Freddy's 2: Grand Reopening

F3RR1S

I learned how to beat the first game!!!

Night 1-2

switch on and off on the show stage.

once bonnie moves, keep an eye on it.

when it's 2 rooms away from your office, close the door before you check the camera.

after checking show stage -> pirate cove -> show stage open the door for 1-3 seconds. repeat. (if you wanna take things slow or fast.)

don't use hall lights.

Night 3

switch on and off on the show stage.

once Chica moves, keep an eye on it.

when it's 2 rooms away from your office, close the door before you check the camera.

after checking show stage -> pirate cove -> show stage open the door for 1 second repeat.

once freddy moves, to the kitchen, don't keep your right door open, close it forever.

don't use hall lights.

Night 4-6

Keep an eye on freddy and foxy, Bonnie and chica will come to your office soon, so watch them periodically. 

close the door and open it rarely.

don't use hall lights.

custom night 20/20/20/20

you're screwed lol.

I'm glad that a 3rd is in the works. Though I really don't like playing the game as such; I love the lore behind it.

Agreed, I personally hate the gameplay (cus its horror and mostly jumpscares, though usually only apon death) but I love everything else about the game.

Besides some of the community stuff is pretty awesome (TheLivingTombstone's FNAF 1 and 2 songs come to mind)

Archived