Draw my life! No, I can't draw.

greenglacier

Just wonder about what should I post to don't make anyone outrage so. I drew my life in smooth and made a gif.

Well, I ain't a good artist but I look like something like this when I make a thread about what crosses my mind.

If I get the mighty ":D" feedback I know there wasn't topic about what I posted. If I get the dreaded ">:(" then I know there are already a post like this and/or I transgressed the rules somehow. You may want to know why should I make a post about it. Then here is my question: Why shouldn't I? Maybe I just wanna know what I get this time. ":D" or ">:(" ?

EDIT: If you want a personal gif, contact me via status update and I'll gladly draw you one :-)

Uh...well I dont really know what you're trying to get at with that OP but unless there's going to be some DS related art here, you may want to ask a mod to move this to the off topic section.

Well, I didn't really know where suposted I post this. First I thought of Off-Topic but allover it's some kind of "art" so I posted here, however you're right because it's really doesn't DS related.

I would be happy to have a gif of me. :grin:

Alright. Alright.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Seems like dear Miss, you have a tentacle phobie there. May I can help you with some advice.

No. I guess, you would feel better if you could have a nescient and peaceful teen age. I won't shatter you with the barren truth (not the Seeker) :)

I don't have a fear of tentacles. I have a fear of them doing... that.

As for my gif, I really don't have a preference exept that it involves me and cookies.

HaHa! Well then. I'm sure you will like it. However, I just started it and it gonna use 15 images. That's the max ammount of info what I can leak out about it ^^

I always slap twice on my keyboard and move my mouse a bit to make things happen too, I didn't know I wasn't the only one!

But you know now. You weren't alone.

So your life is a never ending loop of posting and waiting for feedback? Thats so harsh and deep, dude.

Something like that.

So your life is a never ending loop of posting and waiting for feedback? Thats so harsh and deep, dude.

But you know now. You weren't alone.

Something like that.

Welcome to the Digital Age. 

Yeah!

What

*retweets onTwitter*

person

*updates update on his updated Status on Facebook*

does

*replies to subreddit*

that?

*takes snapshot of this post on the board and posts on Instagram*