Maxwell's Tooth Trap

While hunting some spideys in my world I suddenly saw those maxwell's trap ... 

2ag11es.png

I'm not in the Adventure mode ... but is it possible to see this too even if you're not in the adventure mode?

I am sure that this was not caused by my mods or even console commands (I don't use console commands).

My only guess would be that a mod somewhat screwed up. Especially because MTT's have a name in strings.lua

It's a bug carried over by missing textures/overlapping textures. Happens to me loads of times while testing my mod(s).

Huh? You mean that old thing when a farm plots soil would move over to the campfire and flicker around, or a beefallo snout would spazz over a pond like a cursed frog? Haven't had this issue since ages.

Huh? You mean that old thing when a farm plots soil would move over to the campfire and flicker around, or a beefallo snout would spazz over a pond like a cursed frog? Haven't had this issue since ages.

P.S. I am incredibly attracted to sideways people

Well, no. Not exactly. Sometimes I make something, and the texture is (technically) already in play. So I have to redo all the number magic and stuff. I don't even know at this point.

I'd recommend trying to walk over them, see if they actually are the tooth traps, as they read "NO NAME"

Archived