I am taking requests, people!

I may/may not do them, but I do like drawing dumb things sometimes. 

Smallbird Wyvern. Or a Smallbird and a Wyvern. Or just the Smallbird. Or Wyvern.

Really nice sketches! I feel bad requesting things like this, maybe I should make it up...

Smallbird Wyvern. Or a Smallbird and a Wyvern. Or just the Smallbird. Or Wyvern.

Really nice sketches! I feel bad requesting things like this, maybe I should make it up...

No, I'll draw it! I've just been on vacation for a while, in Yosemite.

In other news, I got someone else playing Don't Starve. After two or three hours of gameplay, they started quoting Wilson. Yessssss

No, I'll draw it! I've just been on vacation for a while, in Yosemite.

In other news, I got someone else playing Don't Starve. After two or three hours of gameplay, they started quoting Wilson. Yessssss

I let one of my friends play Don't Starve as any person for about a week, (I just let them use my steam account) and when we met up she lunged at me while screaming "VALHALLA AWAITS!!!!"

(In her defense fighting is something we like to do)

Edited by weirdobob

For those who look at my deviantart...

I am experimenting w/ a new art style. I will do fanart in this style if it turns out well, but that means requests will take longer. I will also start a new thread with the new art style. After the new thread it started, THIS THREAD WILL BE COMPLETELY DISREGARDED.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by DragonUnderTheStairs

Excuse you, for that terrible typo. Nobody eats smallbirds.

... I... what has gotten into me... I used to love Smallbirds so much... every second post I made was a drawing of a smallbird... I held a knife up to my precious AlbinoWyvern's NECK when she attacked one of my Tallbirds [Granted, this was before we got together~] [[NOT IN REAL LIFE, JUST OT BE CLEAR]]...

Geoffrey... I let you down... so much... 

*Stars sobbing a bit*

Bob... so many memories... I wonder how many people here even remember the full story... but I doubt this person's art thread is the best place for this! I just... I need... I need help...

Edited by vingw

... I... what has gotten into me... I used to love Smallbirds so much... every second post I made was a drawing of a smallbird... I held a knife up to my precious AlbinoWyvern's NECK when she attacked one of my Tallbirds [Granted, this was before we got together~] [[NOT IN REAL LIFE, JUST OT BE CLEAR]]...

Geoffrey... I let you down... so much... 

*Stars sobbing a bit*

Bob... so many memories... I wonder how many people here even remember the full story... but I doubt this person's art thread is the best place for this! I just... I need... I need help...

*Hugs*

(New art thread not started, still paying attention!)