Hi! I'm new to the forums here. I played Don't Starve for a while in its early stages, then stopped for a while, and recently returned. And, of course, as with anything I think is amazing, I must draw some terrible art!

(For those of you who know my deviantart (dragonunderthestairs) I will post things never before seen as well as some of that deviantart stuff as well.

post-459449-0-21931500-1411139799_thumb.

Here's a portrait of Wilson that just happened one lazy day

post-459449-0-17658800-1411139888_thumb.

True story

Tell me if you want me to make any of the pics larger

(Also how to do the spoilers? I know I could look at another thread but I'm too lazy)

Edited by DragonUnderTheStairs
  • Like 7

This is going to become...

a cock fight

Yeeeaaaaahhh!

I like how you mix computer-drawn (presumably tablet) with hand-drawn. Do you draw the idea on paper and finish it on computer, or do you use the computer to draw the delicate proportions? (Which are very well done, by the way!)

Tres bien! Very beautiful arts (Point of view). Sorry about that but I'm begging you and the other artists to sthap giving ascetic or humble titles to your threads just for awareness. I can't believe they're all really this modest.

Edited by greenglacier

This is going to become...

a cock fight

Yeeeaaaaahhh!

I like how you mix computer-drawn (presumably tablet) with hand-drawn. Do you draw the idea on paper and finish it on computer, or do you use the computer to draw the delicate proportions? (Which are very well done, by the way!)

I mix. I often use digital art for characters I'm uncomfortable with (undo button, yeah!). Eventually I progress onto pencil and pen, then sometimes even freehand. The pics here are sort of out of order. The Wilson portrait was more recent than Birdgang and was actually freehand.

:)

A sneak peek of a drawing I'll be posting tomorrow

I am supposed to be drawing other stuff (Poisoner's Garden for people on my deviantart)

BUT

I drew something else instead

Be careful, I showed the full picture to some people and they freaked out

*You don't need this anymore the full picture is below*

Whoa so mysterious isn't it?

Edited by DragonUnderTheStairs

I drew.

post-459449-0-28395300-1411771548_thumb.

Explanation:

Okay. So my friends and I were doing a weird role-play thing where all the characters except for WX-78, Maxwell, and Webber were down on the Don't Starve world, and they were super successful and gloating about their awesomeness and all that good stuff. Maxwell was getting bored, even to the point of sending down multiple deerclops at a time, but nothing seemed to make it interesting. The others eventually made a giant statue of Maxwell out of wood and burnt it in defiance, at which point Maxwell was really fed up. So, in an attempt to punish them for being boring and arrogant, he fused their bodies with a random monster of his creation and watched their base fall into shambles. It's hard to co-operate when you're trying to kill each other.
Tentacle Wilson btw

*phew*

• Like 1