Don't judge me! It was an accident! o(-`д´- 。) C-Cmon!

greenglacier

There was at least a semblance of sense in old OT. Oh and in case anyone's wondering, I'm not back, I just keep getting linked to these wonderful threads, mainly from greenglacier currently, and I was checking to see if it's as bad as it looks. It is.

No, wait, no. Greenglacier, don't like this. I'm not being all funny and 'oh you're so weird lol'. I'm telling you that you and others are posting things in Off-Topic that are so irrelevant, annoying and stupid that good people, people a lot of us are friends with are leaving and have left. You are, in the eyes of a lot of us, responsible for the decline of this community.

I'm unsure as to why most of this community is determined to make it an eight-year olds paradise, but if you don't allow any of us to make any attempt to put down these threads, that's where this place is going and that's where it's been headed for a long time. Everyone at Klei seems to be okay with this to.

I know there's people who share my opinion. I know there's people here who do nothing but talk s*** about other forumers outside of the forums. They don't want to be banned or anything or start anything, so they don't say anything. I don't care. Ban me. Give me warning points. Send me to bed with a smacked bottom. At least somebody will finally have said what I think. I haven't even been as strong as I should've been. I don't care. Make this at least 10 times as harsh as I've written it in your heads and you have an accurate picture of what I would've written if I could be bothered.

I'm so glad I left this place. I get constant daily reminders of what a terrible place this is from Steam and the Dapper Den. I can't imagine what it'd be like to still attempt to post here. 

No, wait, no. Greenglacier, don't like this. I'm not being all funny and 'oh you're so weird lol'. I'm telling you that you and others are posting things in Off-Topic that are so irrelevant, annoying and stupid that good people, people a lot of us are friends with are leaving and have left. You are, in the eyes of a lot of us, responsible for the decline of this community.

I'm unsure as to why most of this community is determined to make it an eight-year olds paradise, but if you don't allow any of us to make any attempt to put down these threads, that's where this place is going and that's where it's been headed for a long time. Everyone at Klei seems to be okay with this to.

I know there's people who share my opinion. I know there's people here who do nothing but talk s*** about other forumers outside of the forums. They don't want to be banned or anything or start anything, so they don't say anything. I don't care. Ban me. Give me warning points. Send me to bed with a smacked bottom. At least somebody will finally have said what I think. I haven't even been as strong as I should've been. I don't care. Make this at least 10 times as harsh as I've written it in your heads and you have an accurate picture of what I would've written if I could be bothered.

I'm so glad I left this place. I get constant daily reminders of what a terrible place this is from Steam and the Dapper Den. I can't imagine what it'd be like to still attempt to post here. 

I love you.

And all this is because a ******* Off-Topic post about DS start menu music. I should know that there will be sensitive people and people who too intellectual. Wait... I already knew that. Well, this is all of my fault. I felt happy when shared this video what I made a long-long ago and wanted to make people smile on this little bosh. Yeah, not everyone tolerates these things. I see. Now it only makes the residents of these forums "leave forever" and stops them being active in this "terrible place" as you said. No offense but people like you can make me very-very 'sad'. Allow me to ask a mod for locking this thread. 

@the truthseeker! My dear friend, I call you in the hour of need! Please, lock this godforsaken thread.

And all this is because a ******* Off-Topic post about DS start menu music. I should know that there will be sensitive people and people who too intellectual. Wait... I already knew that. Well, this is all of my fault. I felt happy when shared this video what I made a long-long ago and wanted to make people smile on this little bosh. Yeah, not everyone tolerates these things. I see. Now it only makes the residents of these forums "leave forever" and stops them being active in this "terrible place" as you said. No offense but people like you can make me very-very 'sad'. Allow me to ask a mod for locking this thread. 

@the truthseeker! My dear friend, I call you in the hour of need! Please, lock this godforsaken thread.

We're not sensitive. This post isn't 'upsetting' to us, it's just... pointless. There's no discussion, you say even in the title and the OP that you don't expect anyone to like it, so why? This post on it's own doesn't make people leave, it's the endless constant stream of inane drivel you people seem to have a constant backed-up supply of. People can't take it. And as they leave more people like you and others take their place until eventually it's just gonna be you lot, all posting total rubbish and having one big eight-year old circlejerk.

So what. I'm not nice. It happens. You'll meet people who won't like you, and that's life. I don't want to upset you, I'm not even really intending for you to take this personally, but y'know, I should've guessed you'd over-react and possibly freak out. It's kinda what your forum personalities are. 

I sense a lock incoming. Well, that's one down.

You are just like Teo.

Before a friend, now someone that spits on you.

I still like Teo, and I still like you.

But I don't share your opinion. This place is not a terrible place. Still, it could be and should be better, more mature, and all.

I replaced DS masterpiece music with some crappy anime opening song, I must tell the world about it!!!

Your taste in music is questionable, to not use other words that come to mind.

Now we all know what you did, you can go away to produce next "masterpiece" and let us know about it later, much later.

Some Real Music Here

We're not sensitive. This post isn't 'upsetting' to us, it's just... pointless. There's no discussion, you say even in the title and the OP that you don't expect anyone to like it, so why? This post on it's own doesn't make people leave, it's the endless constant stream of inane drivel you people seem to have a constant backed-up supply of. People can't take it. And as they leave more people like you and others take their place until eventually it's just gonna be you lot, all posting total rubbish and having one big eight-year old circlejerk.

So what. I'm not nice. It happens. You'll meet people who won't like you, and that's life. I don't want to upset you, I'm not even really intending for you to take this personally, but y'know, I should've guessed you'd over-react and possibly freak out. It's kinda what your forum personalities are.

I sense a lock incoming. Well, that's one down.

I tried to make a neutral face when reading this but then I saw the "People can't take this" part; I got a hard laughter because you can't be serious. If people can take threads about bacon and threads what's centered potatoes It can't be. Well as you said "personalities". I think, I shouldn't explain you what does it mean. But allover we're the same in a thing. You may see this post pointless. Yeah and I see posts pointles too. However, I mean different themed posts. That's why we can't agree even in a same thought. And... "I sense a lock incoming" eh? If you could notice that you must have some very sharp kind of spidey senses.

I tried to make a neutral face when reading this but then I saw the "People can't take this" part; I got a hard laughter because you can't be serious. If people can take threads about bacon and threads what's centered potatoes It can't be. Well as you said "personalities". I think, I shouldn't explain you what does it mean. But allover we're the same in a thing. You may see this post pointless. Yeah and I see posts pointles too. However, I mean different themed posts. That's why we can't agree even in a same thought. And... "I sense a lock incoming" eh? If you could notice that you must have some very sharp kind of spidey senses.

I agree, the Potatoes thread is dumb as hell, the Bacon is dumb as hell. But they have a magical power, and that is the ability to confine all their weird crap and keep it in one thread, however others seem to somehow slip it into every post. People don't want constant anime .gifs, people don't want the same thread over and over, people don't want threads you made 'because you're bored lol'.

The next part of your post I struggled to read for 5 minutes and gave up.

It's fairly obvious to everyone a lock is on it's way.

It's called "Off Topic" for a reason.

How "off" it's going to be will be debated until this forum itself is gone. (And while very tempted, having  "sane" and "crazy" sub-sub forum sections in OT ain't going to happen either.)  

So we gotta either simply ignore the threads we don't like or meet them halfway...

Aww crap, I ain't in the lounge no more...NOOOOOOOO!

*Swarms of potato fanatics overwhelm him*

Oh well, if i gotta  join the insanity here, I might as well do so in style!

I replaced DS masterpiece music with some crappy anime opening song, I must tell the world about it!!!

Your taste in music is questionable, to not use other words that come to mind.

Now we all know what you did, you can go away to produce next "masterpiece" and let us know about it later, much later.

Some Real Music Here

That OST what you linked is very charming and I like it. My music taste is questionable but not really. I like listen to rock,classic,anime,pop,jazz,blues,country and many other kind of music too. So I can't hate any kind of music but love them all. Sometimes I forget that many of you don't share my music taste and starts debates about them. If all of you would have a music taste like mine, the world could be a more peaceful place and we could talk about every kind of music. I wonder what would happen If I replace a DS masterpiece music with Vivaldi Four Season's Summer or Gary Jules Mad world or maybe Hiroyuki Sawano's Vogel im Käfig. 

At least my thread has an actual, real, important topic of it and wasn't made out of boredom. It was made because I was told too, and I have a rather difficult time not doing as told, no matter who it's from, no matter what it is. I mean, I still can, but, I don't like upsetting people so...

The topic, of course, is me.

But still, I am finding myself not liking the rapid increase of boredom topics.

Just keep it in your head, or just PM it to the people you actually think will find it funny or interesting.

Like me! I'm always in the mood for another notification. No need to make an entire topic about it.

But still, I am finding myself not liking the rapid increase of boredom topics.

Just keep it in your head, or just PM it to the people you actually think will find it funny or interesting.

Like me! I'm always in the mood for another notification. No need to make an entire topic about it.

I wholeheartedly approve. The Off-Topic section is for the entire Klei forums to talk about things unrelated to games, and it shouldn't be restricted to people like us. I'm personally disappointed to see that there are barely any new members who post in the Off-Topic section. It's because we're alienating them, and I think we need to change.

Archived