How old is Wendy?

she's dead anyway if you examine a grave from old forest I don't remember exactly what type of grave is but she says "my name is there" or something similar. Also she like to play if you examining the Abigail flower, she's not older than 20.

she's dead anyway if you examine a grave from old forest I don't remember exactly what type of grave is but she says "my name is there" or something similar. Also she like to play if you examining the Abigail flower, she's not older than 20.

All characters say that.

And I know EXACTLY how old she is.

She's definitely younger than Wilson, I don't know about Willow though, I've always thought of her (Willow) to be around ~12-14 years old, with Wendy being ~11-13 years old. Klei has said that Wendy is the youngest of the bunch, so you can always go off that.

Oh, and @the truthseeker Rule 34. No exceptions.

Edit - This is my 1034th post. GG Internet.

She's definitely younger than Wilson, I don't know about Willow though, I've always thought of her (Willow) to be around ~12-14 years old, with Wendy being ~11-13 years old. Klei has said that Wendy is the youngest of the bunch, so you can always go off that.

Oh, and @the truthseeker Rule 34. No exceptions.

Edit - This is my 1034th post. GG Internet.

Wendy was maybe 18 or 17 and Willow is 16. Because Wendy is smarter than Willow.

Archived