LUA error

matthewapple

Keep in mind I own both the game and dlc DRM free. So anything to do with steam can't be the reason for this error.

So I bought the game, played a couple hours, enjoyed it, and decided I should buy the DLC. I was happy to play it, until I open up the game and it gives me an error saying:

Warning!

Followed by a bunch of other text, as seen in the attached file. I've uninstalled the game, uninstalled the DLC, all that. The game works without Reign of Giants, but no use when I install the dlc. Any help is very appreciated.

post-456457-0-22912500-1410740971_thumb.

Keep in mind I own both the game and dlc DRM free. So anything to do with steam can't be the reason for this error.

So I bought the game, played a couple hours, enjoyed it, and decided I should buy the DLC. I was happy to play it, until I open up the game and it gives me an error saying:

Warning!

Followed by a bunch of other text, as seen in the attached file. I've uninstalled the game, uninstalled the DLC, all that. The game works without Reign of Giants, but no use when I install the dlc. Any help is very appreciated.

If I am reading that right (its hard to read from the image) It appears there is an error when calling the play footstep sound with the bunnymen. If you have no other mods installed then it seems like a problem with the DLC. Have you tried re-installing it? Is both the game and the DLC the latest version?

Archived