help

zdynasty

does anyone know how to make a long range weapon because I want to make a bow for my character So can someone please help?

You know a little about coding ? It look likes easy but it is hard even if it is just a simple mod . If I were you I would read some guides before making some mods .

does anyone know how to make a long range weapon because I want to make a bow for my character So can someone please help?

I've never messed with it myself (finding that the blowgun works as a ranged weapon),

but you could probably copy the blowgun.lua from the game,

This would be a good place to start, then read some tutorials on modding and dont be afraid to experiment to see what happens (you can learn alot by crashing the game a few times). Once you figure out how to do it, you can change a few variables and make the item behave how you want.

Then all that is left is to create custome graphics, custom icon, custom animation for the item, custom animation for the player character when using the item, and possibly custom sounds (if you wanted)

Archived