Who Was Behind the Train Crash?

I read that on fanfic.net or whatever that website is. You said something about making a sequel, didn't you?

Yes and I'm still finishing chapter 7... It's longer than the other chapters and it's reaching the end of the well though out planning I did. Gonna hit writers block, gonna take forever for a chapter. ^^'

Edited by Dara999
  • Like 1

Yes, well, there is a small thing that...is wrong in either the short or the image.

The newspaper reads:

TRAGIC TRAIN CRASH
Circus wagon struck at crossing
Many passenger injuries reported
Elephant unharmed
A passenger train struck a circus wagon that had broken down along the tracks at the Old Mill crossing. Dozens of passengers were injured, and at least one man is missing. The missing man has yet to be identified, but fellow passengers described him as a tall, nervous fellow with an English accent. A search party was convened but quickly abandoned when it became apparent that a [Second column begins after tear in the first column] cage full of potentially dangerous trained monkeys had been vacated in the collision. Given the remoteness of the crash site, the scorching desert sun, and the escaped animals, the missing man has been presumed dead.
This is the third such incident at the crossing since the railway's construction in 1873, but the first to involve a circus wagon. Local businessman and railway investor Harold J. Rutherford assured this publication that all pertinent safety precautions had been taken, but no one could have foreseen the appearance of such a dangerous blockage on the tracks 
The date of the paper is August 23, 1904.

image.thumb.png.1286aff6f3dac60fbf98691edd909f5e.png

Now I don't know about you, but I don't think that's a desert,

Which is it, eh? Mildly forested hills, or scorching desert?

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2021 at 7:27 PM, GentlemanFridge said:

Yes, well, there is a small thing that...is wrong in either the short or the image.

The newspaper reads:

TRAGIC TRAIN CRASH
Circus wagon struck at crossing
Many passenger injuries reported
Elephant unharmed
A passenger train struck a circus wagon that had broken down along the tracks at the Old Mill crossing. Dozens of passengers were injured, and at least one man is missing. The missing man has yet to be identified, but fellow passengers described him as a tall, nervous fellow with an English accent. A search party was convened but quickly abandoned when it became apparent that a [Second column begins after tear in the first column] cage full of potentially dangerous trained monkeys had been vacated in the collision. Given the remoteness of the crash site, the scorching desert sun, and the escaped animals, the missing man has been presumed dead.
This is the third such incident at the crossing since the railway's construction in 1873, but the first to involve a circus wagon. Local businessman and railway investor Harold J. Rutherford assured this publication that all pertinent safety precautions had been taken, but no one could have foreseen the appearance of such a dangerous blockage on the tracks 
The date of the paper is August 23, 1904.

image.thumb.png.1286aff6f3dac60fbf98691edd909f5e.png

Now I don't know about you, but I don't think that's a desert,

Which is it, eh? Mildly forested hills, or scorching desert?

Scorching Desert Sun
[Scorching Desert] are properties of the [Sun].
So, in can be in a beach or a city too.

An [Old Mill] in the desert is plausible?

• Like 1