Teaser For Early Access Update 2: Active Recon -- Arrives Sept. 16

Last time the update post was up around 3 PM, so I guess it should be around that time, although I do wish it to be as sooner as possible...

Since you use "pm", I'm thinking you mean some american time zone here?

If so, I think that's a bit off.

I remember it at around 6pm/18 GMT, meaning around noon for 'mericans and at around 8pm/20 for, for example, germans.

But basically I'd say: don't get too excited and wait every minute for the update. It'll be there once it's there, just relax, play some other game if playing Invisible, Inc. gets you too hyped. The world won't collapse if you play the new update a hour or two later.

Since you use "pm", I'm thinking you mean some american time zone here?

If so, I think that's a bit off.

I remember it at around 6pm/18 GMT, meaning around noon for 'mericans and at around 8pm/20 for, for example, germans.

But basically I'd say: don't get too excited and wait every minute for the update. It'll be there once it's there, just relax, play some other game if playing Invisible, Inc. gets you too hyped. The world won't collapse if you play the new update a hour or two later.

I was referring to the time the patch notice was posted, and I thought it was Pacific time, like in San Francisco, since the dev cast time was noticed with PST. Now that you tell me that, it could be soner than my expectation! I live in Seoul, South Korea, which makes it difficult to match time in general. The worst part is that It's almost impossible to watch Twitch stream dev cast live because it's 7:30 in the morning at that time...

and about the waiting part, it's killing me.....

Ahh, that explains it. Also not a secret future beta testing key either. 

Funny thing though, after I traced the key, the product name turned out to be "Incognita 3P", and when you put that into the Steam Database ... and you get this.

http://steamdb.info/sub/31471/

And when you go look at the app that it's included, and you get Invisible Inc.

So ... I assume that this is a beta branch to included 3 agents in a game (hinted by 3P)? or just a free key that they just decided to give out to the lucky person who noticed it? XD

I was referring to the time the patch notice was posted, and I thought it was Pacific time, like in San Francisco, since the dev cast time was noticed with PST. Now that you tell me that, it could be soner than my expectation! I live in Seoul, South Korea, which makes it difficult to match time in general. The worst part is that It's almost impossible to watch Twitch stream dev cast live because it's 7:30 in the morning at that time...

and about the waiting part, it's killing me.....

Why not watch the archived stream at more convenient time? I am doing that, because my connection is so slow that watching stream live makes no sense. One thing I like about Internet over TV is that I can decide when I am watching something and not fall behind schedule.

Funny thing though, after I traced the key, the product name turned out to be "Incognita 3P", and when you put that into the Steam Database ... and you get this.

http://steamdb.info/sub/31471/

And when you go look at the app that it's included, and you get Invisible Inc.

So ... I assume that this is a beta branch to included 3 agents in a game (hinted by 3P)? or just a free key that they just decided to give out to the lucky person who noticed it? XD

I'm guessing the latter since when I tried it, since I already had the game it didn't work for me (it said I already had the game) and I tried using it as a beta access key too and it just didn't work at all for that. But my friend tried it and he now has the game, so, it worked for him! But not for my girlfriend, who tried it later.

I have no idea what the 3P is in reference to, though.

I'm guessing the latter since when I tried it, since I already had the game it didn't work for me (it said I already had the game) and I tried using it as a beta access key too and it just didn't work at all for that. But my friend tried it and he now has the game, so, it worked for him! But not for my girlfriend, who tried it later.

I have no idea what the 3P is in reference to, though.

I recollect reading somewhere the game was originally named Incognita. Apparently they changed it?

Don't take my word on it, but I think that's it.

so joopac that means you'll see the update at 7 am 17/9 (or 9/17, i don't know how you say that)?

actually, you have luck. for me it would be after midnight. but way before your hour. 

Actually, the day after, so September 19th(which was today) at 7:30 AM it was. Come to think of it, I guess I am relatively lucky!

Why not watch the archived stream at more convenient time? I am doing that, because my connection is so slow that watching stream live makes no sense. One thing I like about Internet over TV is that I can decide when I am watching something and not fall behind schedule.

I am already doing that, but I just hoped to participate in Q&A through chatting and stuffs like that... Well it's not so bad to watch it afterwards :)

Archived