September 12 changelog?

• Developer

Besides the ad for the beta signup (and associated main menu changes), the only change in this build was a fix for the crash that some people were seeing on load after killing the parent of a wild smallbird in Reign of Giants. So tiny that I didn't bother with a post. Sorry for any confusion/alarm!

• Developer

also The Screecher is avalaible again!?

Well, it's always been available, you'd just need to go into your mods screen and enable it.

@Silentdarkness1 is right on point here. I just added the button back to the main menu because I'd realized that a lot of people didn't know that it was always there, lurking (watching and waiting for you in the dark) in the mods menu :)

@Silentdarkness1 is right on point here. I just added the button back to the main menu because I'd realized that a lot of people didn't know that it was always there, lurking (watching and waiting for you in the dark) in the mods menu :-)

Looks like nice move because i already seen some threads about people discovering this awesomeness

BTW since it was gone - that button - i forget that its in Mods menu (i dont use mods at all) so i try to find it in steam workshop but its not there. Then i forget about that and today i tried to find it again as i saw those post about this mod. I guess everyone have this mod already in game so thats why it isnt in steam workshop? 

Since DST is coming and i think that there are new players coming too you should put some info about screecher to steam forums (as a sticky?) or maybe to steam workshop as "installed mod"? Its just a suggestion if that button from menu disappear again .)

OH and did someone from community made mod like this? 

Archived