I take it all back. Shalem can stay.

Dat rifle! Shalem's weapon is my favorite because it has 1AP AND the ammo capacity of two bullets. I never got very fond of energy pistols due to buggy mechanics. From what I heard and experienced, the energy gun can be fired more than once but only on that turn, right? I think it is not very efficient to have it that way, and I'd prefer it to be like Bioshot Dartgun, with cooldowns ro use like tasers. Currently my favorite build is the massacre build, with anatomy augment + piercing scanner + government pistol(3 ammos OP) + Shalem's rifle. Nothing survives, and since you're bound to find at least one or two ammo in the level, killing is practically endless.

Dat rifle! Shalem's weapon is my favorite because it has 1AP AND the ammo capacity of two bullets. I never got very fond of energy pistols due to buggy mechanics. From what I heard and experienced, the energy gun can be fired more than once but only on that turn, right? I think it is not very efficient to have it that way, and I'd prefer it to be like Bioshot Dartgun, with cooldowns ro use like tasers. Currently my favorite build is the massacre build, with anatomy augment + piercing scanner + government pistol(3 ammos OP) + Shalem's rifle. Nothing survives, and since you're bound to find at least one or two ammo in the level, killing is practically endless.

I might even go after a certain droid corporation again...

Archived