So be honest: Who will demote himself to Easy Mode?

Sweet just got Shalem! 2 missions, 4 agents. Early days yet...

That's an outstanding start. Now get some cash and upgrade Banks' anarchy to get even MORE cash. I find a good start (1st two missions) is critical to this game but I go for new recruit first then vault. 

What's the deal with Shalem 11 anyways? Is that an eleven at the end of his name or roman numeral 2. Need some back story on this guy (or better yet drop him from game). He's got the body type of a bouncer at a bar, what is he doing as an elite stealth spy?

That's an outstanding start. Now get some cash and upgrade Banks' anarchy to get even MORE cash. I find a good start (1st two missions) is critical to this game but I go for new recruit first then vault.

What's the deal with Shalem 11 anyways? Is that an eleven at the end of his name or roman numeral 2. Need some back story on this guy (or better yet drop him from game). He's got the body type of a bouncer at a bar, what is he doing as an elite stealth spy?

4th mission lost 3 agents in a bottle neck corridor, 5th mission died :(

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=309568513

Got further on this Normal mode than pre patch normal mode though :)

Edit: Shalem...not sure Tbh. You just gave me another idea! What if later on we get to hack pc/laptops and in doing so gain bonus Intel on each character?

4th mission lost 3 agents in a bottle neck corridor, 5th mission died :(

Got further on this Normal mode than pre patch normal mode though :-)

You got further cause your getting smarter! Good to hear you got your 4th agent on the 3rd mission but bad buzz on your 4th mission. 

It's supposed to be a stealth game but I find it's important to get a guy with a gun and the augment that doesn't raise alarm on a kill to thin the herd in those difficult parts. $50 penalty per death isn't gonna deter me. 

Finished my 3rd mission (Nanofab) and Deckard is set up with 2 augments (Ignore one armour, no alarm on kill) and a 2 shot dart gun that pierces one armour. I can now handle any level 2 armour enemy. Bring on day 2!

It's an 11, Golgo 13 told me so! :p

You got further cause your getting smarter! Good to hear you got your 4th agent on the 3rd mission but bad buzz on your 4th mission.

It's supposed to be a stealth game but I find it's important to get a guy with a gun and the augment that doesn't raise alarm on a kill to thin the herd in those difficult parts. $50 penalty per death isn't gonna deter me.

Finished my 3rd mission (Nanofab) and Deckard is set up with 2 augments (Ignore one armour, no alarm on kill) and a 2 shot dart gun that pierces one armour. I can now handle any level 2 armour enemy. Bring on day 2!

Awesome work. I'll be following your play though then :)

Honestly what I've played now on Normal mode is as much fun as before. The credit payout is done quiet well as well. I can't see myself playing Easy mode after this.

If I had to guess he's more an homage to Hitman. I could be totally wrong though.

I will play on easy until I get an idea how exactly each item/program works. It is too time consuming to test them on normal. Especially those expensive and rare gadgets you get late in the game. 

I will play on easy until I get an idea how exactly each item/program works. It is too time consuming to test them on normal. Especially those expensive and rare gadgets you get late in the game. 

Yes, I am definitely playing Invisible, Inc on "easy mode" - to be honest it doesn't feel that easy to me... man I wish there was an official save/load for the beginnings of missions as it is just so damn easy to lose an entire campaign over one wrong move. I have no problems with not having mid-mission saves - it does have to be a challenge after all, but if I lose a character I just ditch the campaign and start again as you are basically screwed.

Ho boy ! I'm starting to think that I should go for easy mode...

I won two runs in a row 10 days ago, scored a 20000 in story mode and gained confidence that I could beat that game in a consistent way !

Greed and overconfidence have had the best of me, and since then I haven't been able to go past Day 1, out of 10 runs !

Damn that game is cruel ! :drunk:

Yes, I am definitely playing Invisible, Inc on "easy mode" - to be honest it doesn't feel that easy to me... man I wish there was an official save/load for the beginnings of missions as it is just so damn easy to lose an entire campaign over one wrong move. I have no problems with not having mid-mission saves - it does have to be a challenge after all, but if I lose a character I just ditch the campaign and start again as you are basically screwed.

Just go back and save that agent. Don't fear Level 6 alarm. As long as you can remain unseen/take out anyone that does see you the guards spread out and run all over the map giving you lots of opportunity. Also I believe you can get your agent back if you do another detention centre mission. 

I switched to easy. Once I get a better idea as to what strategy I should take, I'll switch back to normal. I've already discovered a few weapons I like (and ones I don't like). I couldn't find it out before because I never had enough money to purchase them. 

It's also silly, but it builds up confidence and makes it less frustrating when you lose in normal after you've won a lot in easy. Hard games are fun, but I need to win every once in a while too!

Sticking with normal. I slugged it through the learning curve and really enjoy how it plays at that difficulty. part of the fun is the pressure right out of the gate.

On the other hand, my sister is more of a casual player and just picked up the game again because of the easy mode. just as @ invertere said, less frustrating for her and gives her a win every once and a while to build her confidence. win all round. 

I also tried Easy Mode, doing a vault mission - and for once, I had a real sense of progression in the game because I could invest some cash in my agents while keeping some to purchase items on the next missions.  I also really liked that tasers now stun longer, I only just escaped into the elevator the very round before two of the three guards in the next room would have woken up...

Despite the fact I beat storymode before, I went to play on easy after the patch. Reason is because it gives me a bit more time for messing around in the levels is all, really. This is simply based on my previous rants about some of the gameplay decisions (which have all been more or less resolved anyways ^^) and the fact I like old school turn based games the best - hence the way easy plays out is more to my taste and liking compared to what I feel is a little too rush-tastic on normal. 

Archived