Oh Bearger, you jerk.

Dearclops: But they´ve added ice powers to him, can never dodge thouse. I haven´t really given it much practice after my first death of it though. 

Goose/Moose: Never tried fighting cause they´ve never been a problem. I´ll try that though.

Dragonfly: Forget it. There is no way. And keeping it alive will just result in your base burning down to the ground.

Bearger: Easy to kite.

*Deerclops = Still no problem, like said, his ice is his downfall.

Goose/Moose = They become a problem when eggs appear all over everywhere (Don't ask how)

Dragonfly = Use Ice fling-o-magics, they solve the burning camp, and if stocked up correctly, he won't light anything on fire unless you command him too.

Bearger = Until he starts going in panic mode, and swings like crazy

Everybody told me not to spawn him in a Beefalo herd because they don't stand a chance. I didn't have a choice this time and while he only wiped out maybe half of my herd, they got him down to the point where two hits from me he died. |: 

I don't recommend it though, I barely got all that made into jerky. (BUT I DID.) 

Archived