Just me scribbling

that is one giant coconut.will the rhinomen turns during the fullmoon?we need more strange things happen on fullmoon

Yes, indeed. Any ideas? No Wererhinos because this would be too similar but perhaps they do something perhaps go to war? Perhaps the moon is their war goddess or something like that.

Yes, indeed. Any ideas? No Wererhinos because this would be too similar but perhaps they do something perhaps go to war? Perhaps the moon is their war goddess or something like that.

weird plant or creature randomly grow or appear near the camp fire,more insane when you are insane known as lunatic .do you think only 3-4 mandrakes on this island is fair?

weird plant or creature randomly grow or appear near the camp fire,more insane when you are insane known as lunatic .do you think only 3-4 mandrakes on this island is fair?

I say we need more different plants and stuff! You mean you loose more sanity on a fullmoon or something like that?Well fair is a little word in this game. ^^You need them for Pan flutes hmmm, and of course super heal item also to skip time. They are really potent I think it could be possible to add more of them but with more danger to obtain them. Perhaps in the center of a circle of tentacle death or in killerbee fields? Like a reward for taking the danger?

I say we need more different plants and stuff! You mean you loose more sanity on a fullmoon or something like that?Well fair is a little word in this game. ^^You need them for Pan flutes hmmm, and of course super heal item also to skip time. They are really potent I think it could be possible to add more of them but with more danger to obtain them. Perhaps in the center of a circle of tentacle death or in killerbee fields? Like a reward for taking the danger?

can we get more mandrakes everytime if we keep regen the cave?probably, gone more insane during full moon is already confirm that people will easy get mad on full moon because of gravitation but i dunno will they add that feature inside it? i heard there's a rumor about the blood moon and i dunno what it does?i dunno , how we obtain more or create more of them by alchemy.i wish they add the baromezt and the barnacle Moose to the DS.

can we get more mandrakes everytime if we keep regen the cave?

probably, gone more insane during full moon is already confirm that people will easy get mad on full moon because of gravitation but i dunno will they add that feature inside it? i heard there's a rumor about the blood moon and i dunno what it does?

i dunno , how we obtain more or create more of them by alchemy.

i wish they add the baromezt and the barnacle Moose to the DS.

I think we should, but the regen the cave thing should be deleted some time in the future when caves aren't work in progress anymore.

I don't know about the bloodmoon, I know this from Terraria perhaps it was a suggestion which many people liked because they also think the mood should have additional influence.

I think being able to cultivate mandrakes would be kind of too good for balancing purposes

These two plants would be amazing if added to the game!

Posted Image

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 1

Don't ask me...she looks like she is practicing ballet without the rod on the wall...perhaps she is a dancer...who knows (forced by her parents perhaps and she hated it so much she burnt the whole place) > : D

make her dane with pengulls (fun fact:she says when she examines then:waddle away, tiny dancers!)

Could you make wilson with a fully grown beard and a top hat? he also has a walking cane and a logsuit.

Sure. But perhaps it will be tomorrow until it will be finished. I'm not as quick as Willette. ^^I can scribble really fast but if it should look somehow good I need more time...and paper.

Sure. But perhaps it will be tomorrow until it will be finished. I'm not as quick as Willette. ^^I can scribble really fast but if it should look somehow good I need more time...and paper.

can you make an own version of Rabbitfist (also the bunnyman with the monocle and the tam)