Any Ideas For New Food Types?

I've had this idea for a long time now, and it could open up for many new recipes! My idea is about putting some new fishes or other seacreatures into the game, and make the ponds have some different % of which ones to catch. Instead of just having one species in the ponds. It could be other fish species, crabs or shrimps. There is a wealth of new possibilities if this idea became reality.

My idea is about putting some new fishes or other seacreatures into the game, and make the ponds have some different % of which ones to catch. Instead of just having one species in the ponds. It could be other fish species, crabs or shrimps.

Last time I tried that, this happened.

...not really. The game just crashed. This was just me messing up the texture files. I tried to make Tar Pits with fishable Bones, but I must've missed something because it didn't work.

I've had this idea for a long time now, and it could open up for many new recipes! My idea is about putting some new fishes or other seacreatures into the game, and make the ponds have some different % of which ones to catch. Instead of just having one species in the ponds. It could be other fish species, crabs or shrimps. There is a wealth of new possibilities if this idea became reality.

Anyone else reminded of that part in Forrest Gump where Bubba lists off all the ways to prepare shrimp there are?

A food that increases naughtiness would be cool. Kind of like an evil and good cake that offered some kind of benefit at the cost of being a little naughty. 

As soon as I saw your "save the Krampus!" signature I think I know what you want, a kind of Krampus' food cake? That isn't a bad idea to be honest, I really do hate killing the Glommer.

Archived