Will we get some official footage to watch?

When the poster won't even read the first post of a pinned thread and keeps posting basic questions/duplicate threads....we're all fighting a little Oscar the Grouch from this. 

I'm also betting he didn't bother to check for later posts from the Developers, so there's this as well:

We won't be recording any ourselves--it's just not practical. But at PAX East, some of the press that came and talked to us took some footage of the game being played. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened again.

Hi again Tomer. The community here is awesome, they have been part of this journey literally from the beginning of time. Whatever advice they give you take heed. As long as they are here this community and discussion will no doubt prosper.

Ok enough mushy talk from me. *secretly vomits into a bucket*

So the frustration is clear, most of the threads you have made have already been made and answered fiercely. All the answers can be found in those threads and anything else can just as easily be found in the pinned threads by the devs. All you have to do is read the first MAIN post by a developer in those pinned threads to get a good idea of what is going on.

To anyone else who is losing their marbles just don't post in Tomers threads. An unnecessary thread is made necessary by an unnecessary bump. (Trying to think of some awesome quote, I'm failing miserably I know).

So yeah. Anyone who can be bothered to post an answer do so, if that answer is sufficient then there is no need for anyone else to post, let the thread die.

Regards.

Hi again Tomer. The community here is awesome, they have been part of this journey literally from the beginning of time. Whatever advice they give you take heed. As long as they are here this community and discussion will no doubt prosper.

Ok enough mushy talk from me. *secretly vomits into a bucket*

So the frustration is clear, most of the threads you have made have already been made and answered fiercely. All the answers can be found in those threads and anything else can just as easily be found in the pinned threads by the devs. All you have to do is read the first MAIN post by a developer in those pinned threads to get a good idea of what is going on.

To anyone else who is losing their marbles just don't post in Tomers threads. An unnecessary thread is made necessary by an unnecessary bump. (Trying to think of some awesome quote, I'm failing miserably I know).

So yeah. Anyone who can be bothered to post an answer do so, if that answer is sufficient then there is no need for anyone else to post, let the thread die.

Regards.

Also, use Google Search for the forums if you really want to find anything.

Archived