When and why did you start playing Don't Starve?

Well, my friend got it for my brother's steam account. He never really wanted to play, but I did. I saw it on the Steam Shop, and decided "Why not?". So I played it, and nearly crapped my pants when I first got attacked by Charlie(Before when it was called Grue, not Charlie)

This year in May there was Don't Stave on sale. My brother asked me to buy it for him (he can't use pay online). I had no idea that this game even existed. But I checked it and decided to buy it for myself too since it looked so cool and seemed like a really fun game. Few days later I bought RoG. :)

I enjoy Minecrat and building things, the only down side to it is once you have a farm going, and a nice building made there isn't really much to do (short of adding amazing mods).

when I found don't starve I thought it would add some difficultly to my crafting and surviving games. it's a bit harder than I expected but still quite fun.

Archived