One man band, useless?

it was hella funny! But yeah, we realized it was a novelty item, even if some of us could use it "well' or not. 

And WB Kevin!

I thought it might be kid-related when you went silent, but that was your personal business whether to share or not.

Thanks for doing so. I hope being a new father is rewarding (between the no sleep, spit ups and diaper changes!) 

And yeah, could you give us a tiiiiiiny weeeny hint about what you're working on? 

Hello again to everyone! I just recently got back to work after taking a couple of months off for parental leave. It was an awesome experience and I'm sad to be hanging out with my son every day, but it's also good to be back to gamedev. Taking a step away from the keyboard for a while gave me lots of time to think about games and come up with some new ideas. 

As for what I'm working on... it's kind of a secret at the moment. It's not far enough along to really talk about yet, but I can't wait to share it the moment it's ready. I think you'll like it!

Oh, and... er... back on topic:

The one man band was kind of a joke item. I mean, just LOOK at that animation. Not everything in the game has a quantifiable gameplay purpose... some things are really just for fun and/or roleplaying.

The animation is beautiful, I second this. 

Are you working on the One-Man-Concert-Experience now, as an even more ridiculous upgrade to the One Man Band? 

Now, that someone mentioned tree cutting, i'm going to test that out. You don't have much day time in spring and winter, sometimes I'm spending half of it, just to befriend enough pigs, coupled with treeguard related setbacks, using pigs barely pays for itself.

It's fairly cheap materials wise, total of 10 monster meats and some nigtmare fuel. You'll spend same amounts of monster meat befriending pigs directly.

I used it in story mode to make myself insane quickly. It's in a way the safest way to become insane. You don't have to risk anything other than just sitting there. 

I used it in story mode to make myself insane quickly. It's in a way the safest way to become insane. You don't have to risk anything other than just sitting there. 

"The One Man Band--It's quicker going insane than standing on Evil Flowers!"

Now send that to Maxwell's marketing! :D

Now, that someone mentioned tree cutting, i'm going to test that out. You don't have much day time in spring and winter, sometimes I'm spending half of it, just to befriend enough pigs, coupled with treeguard related setbacks, using pigs barely pays for itself.

It's fairly cheap materials wise, total of 10 monster meats and some nigtmare fuel. You'll spend same amounts of monster meat befriending pigs directly.

Why not use the Old Bell? Just plant the saplings as close together as you can, wait until they grew full size, cast the Big Foot on it, dig out the stumps and take a bath in all the logs.

Why not use the Old Bell? Just plant the saplings as close together as you can, wait until they grew full size, cast the Big Foot on it, dig out the stumps and take a bath in all the logs.

I'm not a big fan of killing Glommer.

Archived