Where can I find the version history?

I believe the Don't Starve Wiki has an outdated version history of the game? Also, if I can and how can I find the api version of my game, maybe let's say for future use or, can I find it in the game or game files?

Regards
Aqualight

Please understand every article, every section, heck every sentence is editable by any user in that company's wiki format for all wikis.

It's up to other users to monitor posts and make sure they are correct or ask for citations like any other Wiki. 

(and yes, I am one of those many users.)

Please know if you feel something is outdated, not only do not need to list SPECIFICS (quotes, links, etc) but that should be discussed on the Wiki's end. 

After all, what you are complaining about is a third-party support site being possibly out of date on a gaming company website posting by customer replies (or forum users if you will.) That's like picking up The Great Gatsby and writing  tweeting to the Publisher's open followers the Cliff's notes may not be current and where to verify the latest ISBN version. 

For the record, the client game's latest version  (with Reign of Giants Add on) is which I am noting since it also covers the free non add on updates  is 104670 in the "All's Well that Maxwell" major release (add on or not.) Anything that does not reference that latest release is outdated.

I am not sure if this means it is API 6 or not, but can you link where the question is on if that site is using an outdated version history?

As noted, then it's up to users like you to properly update it to current releases.

Klei will not update a third party site. Start a Discussion on that page asking for people to help update the releases.

Honestly, this page since its creation there was so unvisited, it was not updated since. And since the Ad-On update, it's not 100% clear if this would need to be added to the cannon update version history or added as a separate entry on that page with its own standalone history. 

Archived