Dont Starve: Ps4 Ideas And Advice

Dont Starve has many intresting features one such feature is a backpack which allows for extra storage but a bigger storage item can be acquired by taking down krampus which has a 1% chance of dropping a sack which holds 8 items. My idea was a medium grade backpack better than the standard backpack but not as good as the krampus sack, maybe a coyote backpack or something similar for players who find the sack hard to acquire. My other ideas were a ranged weapon like a bow or musket, go easy guys im new to this forum. My ideas for extra characters were 2 as such : the first being a knight who has a sword and armour but is scared of the dark and the other a detective like sherlock homes who has a magnificent magnifying glass which can help find koalafant tracks more easy. Also i felt like webber and wigfrid should have trophies for unlocking them considering you get a bronze trophies for most of them, im not a great player so unlocking webber was quite a challenge, i guess they had reasons for not putting trophies in, thank you for your time and comments 

Thank you for sharing that with me your comments are very well accepted, i thought your idea of a variation of animal tracks were quite intresting. I also thought of a defensive automotive clockwork bishop you can build which protecs your camp/base. Maybe a thirst bar could be a cool experience, new items like water and fruit juice Maybe a fruit juice machine to make it. Thank you for the feedback your comments are quite intresting and enjoyable to read.

Archived