Invisible, Inc. FAQ (Updated 4/19/2016)

Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions about Invisible, Inc.

What is Invisible, Inc.?
Where can I see trailers and stuff?
If I buy Invisible, Inc., will I get a DRM-free build?
What platforms will Invisible, Inc. be available on?
Is Invisible, Inc. coming to (Insert Platform Here)
Will you be localizing the game for my country?
Does Invisible, Inc. support Steam Achievements?
Does Invisible, Inc. Console Edition support Trophies?
Will there be multiplayer coming for Invisible, Inc.
What about controller support?
What are Invisible, Inc.'s system requirements?
I found a bug! Can you fix it?

What is Invisible, Inc.?
In Invisible, Inc., you are The Operator, and you will lead your team of elite spies to infiltrate the world’s most secure complexes. Pick targets of opportunity, steal from the corporations, and upgrade your agents and programs in order to prepare for the final standoff. The world is different every time, and the corporations are constantly adjusting to topple your plans. Your choices matter, and if your agents expire, they’re gone for good.

Where can I see trailers and stuff?
Check out the official site here: https://www.kleientertainment.com/games/invisible-inc

If I buy Invisible, Inc. will I get a DRM-free build?
When you purchase Invisible, Inc., from the Humble Store or from the official website, you will receive access to the Steam and DRM-free standalone versions of the game. (PC, Mac, Linux)

What platforms will Invisible, Inc. be available on?
Invisible, Inc. is available now on PC, Mac, Linux, and on PlayStation 4.

Is Invisible, Inc. coming to (Insert Platform Here)
Invisible, Inc. is already available on the following platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, and PS4. We're investigating additional platforms; however we haven't locked down solid plans on those yet. Follow us on Facebook and on Twitter for the latest news and updates on the game.

Will you be localizing the game for my country?
As a smaller studio, we focused much of our resources developing Invisible, Inc. exclusively in English. However, our community has created a huge selection of language packs on Steam Workshop based on demand for PC, Mac, and Linux.

Does Invisible, Inc. support Steam Achievements?
Yes it does - you’ll be able to unlock 17 Steam achievements in Invisible, Inc. 

Does Invisible, Inc. Console Edition support Trophies?
Yes it does - you’ll be able to unlock 23 trophies in Invisible, Inc: Console Edition. 

Will there be multiplayer coming for Invisible-inc?
We do not have plans for multiplayer at this time.

What about controller support?
We are currently looking at including controller support for Invisible, Inc. We don’t have an estimated date as to when it will come to the game, but it’s something that we’d like to add when possible.

What are Invisible, Inc.'s system requirements?

Minimum PC Requirements: 
Processor: 2.0+ GHz Dual Core or better 
Memory: 2 GB RAM 
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater 
DirectX: Version 9.0c 
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space 
Sound Card: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers

Minimum Mac Requirements: 
Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) 
Memory: 4 GB RAM 
Graphics: nVidia 610M or higher, or Radeon 8400 or higher, or Intel HD 4000 or higher 

Minimum Linux/Steam OS Requirements
Processor: 2.0+ GHz Dual Core or better 
Memory: 2 GB RAM 
Graphics: nVidia 610M or higher, or Radeon 8400 or higher, or Intel HD 4000 or higher 
DirectX: Version 9.0c 

I found a bug! Can you fix it?
If you think you've found a bug, you should head over to our Invisible, Inc. forums and see if anyone else has your issue. If yes, add to the discussion! If you can’t find your issue, add a new one and we’ll take a look as soon as we can.

• Like 3