The GMoose Falls.

There I was, on my way to the Rocklands biome.

"That sounded quite large"

Hmm, I could use some Down Feathers but, I think I will just run.

8 days later*

Oh look there's the Box Thing, and THE GMOOSE?!

So I grabbed my sleepdarts, shot it and got a few cheap shots in with my tentacle spike.

Then it decided that it was tired of this kiting madness and used it's telepathic powers to make my tentacle spike teleport a few feet away.

"That was very rude Mr. or Mrs.? You lay an egg so I would *Ker-WHACK*"

"That really hurt! Wait what am I thinking!"

So I shot the GMoose with another sleepdart and grabbed my football helmet out of Chester.

"I'm going to kill this think without even using blowdarts or tentacles! *Ker-WHACK*"

So I run to my swamp and finish off the GMoose with the help of George the Tentacle.

Now for the real boss...

So I run to my swamp and finish off the GMoose with the help of George the Tentacle.

Thank God I'm not the only one to use tentacles to do my bidding. Angry pengulls? tentacles. Rather mad treeguards? tentacles. Giants besides the dragonfly? Tentacles. Rock lobsters? Uh, I guess tentacles can't do that. Tentacles? Tentacles. A knight that somehow followed you for miles? Tentacles. Depth worm? Giant tentacle.Gobbler? Tentacle. Hound? KILL IT WITH EVERYTHING

I prefer Ham bats (from Pigs) myself until we get the really powerful weapons, but yeah.

I was using a fresh made Ham Bat, just forgot so I thought, "Hmm, I'll just put tentacle spike and not worry about it." but atleast I remember now, "This was probably not the most efficent use of resources."

I just died to the Dragonfly :'(, I had a touch stone but didn't prepare it with materials and I melted in the 200 degree weather, I was so close to acheiving the huge goal of a full year too, only around 8 more days. D:

Thank God I'm not the only one to use tentacles to do my bidding. Angry pengulls? tentacles. Rather mad treeguards? tentacles. Giants besides the dragonfly? Tentacles. Rock lobsters? Uh, I guess tentacles can't do that. Tentacles? Tentacles. A knight that somehow followed you for miles? Tentacles. Depth worm? Giant tentacle.Gobbler? Tentacle. Hound? KILL IT WITH EVERYTHING

Tentacles are the solution for everything

Must...not...reference...anime..too...late....

now we're getting in trouble....

seriously though, is there anything more satisfying than using the various trwisted deadly denizens of the world to kill eachother?  my policy is never kill something myself if I can avoid it.  Accidents happen.

definitely. wait for it to get to tier 3, take about 4 pigs and clear it out. more resources. :cool2:

I'm getting into that oh too comfortable of taking them out by myself since I see pigs as future Werepig lunch with Wigfrid. :D 

But with all DS characters I can at least kite spiders (if not most other things i fail at when trying to kite.) 

Silly people taking me Literally i was joking you scrub lord !

1 m j0kng 2 u p3ngll u suk sub 2 my utub canel meincrft hartcor let s ply

I did not mean to insult you, it was a stroke of silly. Oh, and I'm sorry for the literal thingie too, I am silly. I mean, look at my avatar! It's not a twerkin' gherkin', but silly non-the-less.

1 m j0kng 2 u p3ngll u suk sub 2 my utub canel meincrft hartcor let s ply

I did not mean to insult you, it was a stroke of silly. Oh, and I'm sorry for the literal thingie too, I am silly. I mean, look at my avatar! It's not a twerkin' gherkin', but silly non-the-less.

What do you mean that avatar is like well umm... Politics!

Archived