Sydney, Aus - Wolfgang to trade

goldfishlaugh

I don't play as Wolfgang very much so would like to trade for another figure. My preferences:

1. Pigman

2. Chester

3. Spider

4. Wilson

5. WX-78

6. Wickerbottom

7. Woodie

Wolfgang's foil wrap has been opened but is otherwise in brand new condition and comes with the hammer and ice staff (don't have to trade these if you don't want to - let me know what accessories you have if you do want to).

I'm in Sydney, so would prefer to find someone at least in Australia to keep postage costs down, but if you are elsewhere and willing to trade for any of my top 4, please let me know.

I have an extra Wilson with Spear if you want to trade. I'm in the US so I know shipping wont be the greatest. Wolfgang is one of my favorites. I would want the hammer. Let me know. I also have the box and foil. Let me know if you want to trade. I can ship it out Monday.

Thanks for your reply. Sorry about the delay. Happy to trade Wolfgang + hammer for Wilson + spear. If you don't mind, it's probably more practical to ship without the box to make the packaging less bulky and save on the international postage costs. We could send in the foil and bubble wrap?

Let me know if you're OK with this.

Archived