How will Sleep Darts and Pan Flutes work on players?

People have asked this about mandrakes before too, and while I would like it to not leave the players totally defenseless it would be nice for them to be viable against players.

I dont have any ideas at the moment for this though.

I think it should be a time limit thing, followed with button mashing.  Like you get normal sleeping time, but the player can press space fast and make themselves wake up.  I also think if another player is around, they could go over there and shake the sleeping player awake.  Maybe even something craftable, like coffee.  A player that is asleep could drink that and wake up.  

I think it should be a time limit thing, followed with button mashing.  Like you get normal sleeping time, but the player can press space fast and make themselves wake up.  I also think if another player is around, they could go over there and shake the sleeping player awake.  Maybe even something craftable, like coffee.  A player that is asleep could drink that and wake up.  

I like your idea, but maybe there could be a buff. The player drinks coffee and can not fall asleep for say 3 minutes or if hit with the sleep darts 3 times.

Archived